Saw this in the digital magazine the other day and was immediately interested in seeing what was coming. Saw the tweet earlier and it definitely brought a smile to my face.

The mini is fantastic for the every day aches and pains and fir portability but something like the pro I could see being useful for those major days when you just need that little extra.

I have the G3Pro and am very happy with it for its treatment capabilities. The new versions are much quieter which is a major plus.
It's very interesting though how they want to appear high-quality but based on some tear down videos I've seen, the actual components really don't command the price that they're charging.

The mini is fantastic for the every day aches and pains and fir portability but something like the pro I could see being useful for those major days when you just need that little extra.
The nicest thing about the full-sized models is being able to reach some spots that are just hard to get at with the Mini. But the portability of the Mini is a big plus when you want one you can take along with you.

These look awesome. I would like to try this versus the mini I have. I can’t get to all the places with the mini. Definitely looking forward to reviews on this. This would help after rounds and after work! My posture sucks (needs to get better) but this would probably help!

Need. Pregnant wife could probably use it for aches and pains too.

The nicest thing about the full-sized models is being able to reach some spots that are just hard to get at with the Mini. But the portability of the Mini is a big plus when you want one you can take along with you.
[/QUOTThats exactly why I got my wife the Prime. I have tried it and it really is easy to use and hold and reach different spots. Anxious to see some reviews on the Pro and what it offers beyond the Prime. These have really caught on. There is a chiropractor next to my office building and last time I saw him I asked what he thinks of the Theragun. He smiled, pulled one out of a drawer and said he uses one on himself. It was a bigger one I think it was the Pro. Pretty good endorsement.

Im going to be paying very close attention to this lol. Bought my wife the mini for christmas for her frozen shoulder. Shes hoarding it and id love to get the chance to discuss ad review this bad boy.

What a crazy cool opportunity!

Definitely interested! I've got a commercial-level hand held massage unit. Interested in how they compare. Plus I'm getting too old to grapple with the commercial unit for as long as I would like. It's like wielding an axe.

Last edited:
I'm interested as well.. the latest generation of the theragun devices are so quiet!!

I'm going to bite the bullet and get a Theragun at some point.....I'm just cheap. I know one of these would help a lot with the aches and pains.

I’ve been long tempted to get the Pro. I love the mini, but sometimes I just need...more power! :LOL:

While many THPers have spent time talking about the Mini offering from Theragun, there was a tidy little tease on social from the THP account suggesting THPers might want to learn more..

Anyone pumped to find out what this is all about?
Anyone currently using one who can give more feedback?

Current user no. At my age have a bit of neck and shoulder stiffness. Have been pondering hard on these. Would love to review to see if this actually would provide relief!

The mini is is amazing and so worth it. I cannot imagine how good the pro is to use.

Current user no. At my age have a bit of neck and shoulder stiffness. Have been pondering hard on these. Would love to review to see if this actually would provide relief!
Oh man, even if it doesn't work out, check out the mini (which is what I have).

The relief is incredible around my neck.

I have found mine to be a life saver with this WFH situation and poor ergonomics. It hurts in the moment but the relief is insane.

I’ve been long tempted to get the Pro. I love the mini, but sometimes I just need...more power! :LOL:
The Tim Taylor of our group!

I have found mine to be a life saver with this WFH situation and poor ergonomics. It hurts in the moment but the relief is insane.
This is a big issue for me too. Try yoga in the evenings, which helps, but then it starts all over again the next day.

Last edited:
We will be getting these out to THPers next week. The reviews will be in this thread.

Wow I totally missed this yesterday. That looks like there are going to be several THP'ers falling in love with a Theragun.

A few THPers will be very happy next week I'm sure!

Would be a welcome addition

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I need to hijack my wife’s for a few before going swinging again. Getting old sucks. 😂

Back