THP Bridgestone Championship Returning In 2016

Sweet! Glad that Bridgestone is sponsoring this one - will be a fantastic event!!

Already applying for my line of credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't act surprised.

Vegas is cool......TPC Vegas is something else.
Just hoping all this interest is still there come signup time thats all.

Just hoping all this interest is still there come signup time thats all.

As long as I tell my wife it's in Palm Springs I'm definitely in.

Actually my only condition of going is that I don't gamble. My wife loves it when they are bringing her free drinks by the pool and they write me a check at the end of the trip but she doesn't like it when I'm the one writing the check.

I will kill to get in this one.

Now that would be a party. I'll pack the Pedialyte.
haha...not as bad as Florida humidity but not taking any chances. Punch flavor is the best...#tellingforafriend

Let's do this!!!

Oh man, first gauntlet in Az and now Vegas on Sept. I'm going to have to do some serious planning with the wife if I plan on entering these two events.

Bridgestone and Vegas. Can't wait to see what's on the line for this one.

At the rate the event prizes are going the MVP of this event gets a 10 PGA tournament sponsor exemption lol

Ok. This is one I am really intrigued about

Looks like a nice little Vegas trip planned here. Be sure to hit up the poker room at the Mandalay if you have chance. It was a gold mine and a blast all at the same time. Also black jack at the Hard Rock, but maybe I'm dating myself. Should be a great time.

Oh my. THP in Vegas is something I want to experience again.
The first trip was amazing, but I want to have my ****ing mind blown.

I've got to make this. Bottom line. Just has to happen!

never been to Vegas but I hear the food scene is incredible. I'll have my eye on this one.

In. Love Vegas so this seems like a wonderful excuse to go.

Vegas. Golf. Bridgestone. THP.

Count me the eff in!

Ahhhhhhh. Soo wish this was in the cards for me! Bridgestone and THP it's like peanut butter and jelly.

This is going to be such a hot ticket. Bridgestone, THP, and Vegas. Whoever gets in is in for a great time.

Great to see Bridgestone back in 2016 and what better place then Las Vegas. I found THP during the last Bridgestone Championship and it was an amazing follow with some awesome golf! Can't wait!!!

Have we mentioned the prize is freaking absurd?

Back