THP Challenge #3 - Win Equipment

Thanks for the challenge JB. Unfortunately, other than rain today, I guess I will be wasting the mid 70s weather this week with work. Playing Saturday so even though I'm missing out on the challenge I'm still playing which some of my fellow THP'rs can't do yet.

Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I went to the sim this afternoon and played 36, does this count for two entries?
yby5aja9.jpg

This first round was really good but the 11th killed me...215 yards, narrow with water on both sides. The perfect hole to forget hoew to hit a 4 iron

be9ypa2e.jpg

On this round i was getting a bit tired and it showed...

IMG_20140324_220720.jpg

THP Challenge #3 - Win Equipment

umepu9uj.jpg

My entry (top score). Went and played this 9 hole course with my wife's uncle. Nothing special but even with the lol yardage this course had a lot of dog legs, blind tee shots and tight fairways. Really tested the short game although the greens were very slow.

All things considered with me having been sick the past two days and still not eaten not bad at all. Felt so weak out there today but I'll take the 37 and move on.

Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I will accept the challenge but I have a question for you JB. I will play my round on Saturday over here and should finish around 1-2pm which I worked out to be around 8-9pm Friday over there, just wondering if that still makes me eligible? Thanks

Post away.

Not great tonight but it will do.
ave9ebeh.jpg

Nine hole round after work. Started off on a crazy note when I knocked in a pitch shot from out 30 yards out for an eagle.

IMG_1683_zpsb029c04e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice Jeff/John!!! Doing mine tomorrow. Nice 2! Looks mighty nice on the card.

Nine hole round after work. Started off on a crazy note when I knocked in a pitch shot from out 30 yards out for an eagle.

IMG_1683_zpsb029c04e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh real tough to just write random numbers on a card.

Nice 9 buddy

Nice Jeff/John!!! Doing mine tomorrow. Nice 2! Looks mighty nice on the card.

Thanks, man. Would have been even better if I hadn't followed it by immediately hitting my tee shot into a hazard on the next hole, but that's golf.
Oh real tough to just write random numbers on a card.

Nice 9 buddy

That was just lazy on my part. Can't even make up a good fake score card.

apparently I cant get a picture straight.

ibx9c3.jpg

From the blues. 45/47-92. 34 putts. Found three bunkers and a lateral penalty. The pine trees were just DUMPING pollen and I must have sneezed 254 times during the round. It MAY have been the cause for a few missed shots and a couple three jacks. Best hole was 17. Driver to 261, 3w for 256 more, 1/2 swing A-wedge up and a lipped out birdie for easy par.
2014-03-26183152_zps587308ee.jpg

qy9utage.jpg

093bb50a-eca6-4c7a-8bfd-46edfdb96a1d.jpg

36 putts equals am 86.....

My body is allowing me to pitch. Still can't take full swings yet so I am going to a short par three course and pitch my way around it. Stay tuned for some interesting results.

Rain tomorrow morning with decent winds in the afternoon. Sounds like a great time for a quickie round.

I dunno if ill get this one done. Got a bunch of snow and rain last night. Not lookin good

renu4e4a.jpg

Bottom line

Ran out of time before we could get to 18.

Here we go today's card. Fell apart on the back. Couldn't keep the driver in FW and putter ran out of gas...
2u9emyhy.jpg

I'm going to try to get out tomorrow afternoon if the weather holds off. Predicting thunderstorms to roll through. Nice to see so many taking the challenge and posting scores.

Challenge accepted

thpchallenge3.jpg

Snuck out for a round today.
8adyvyba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I like this challenge! I hope I play well on Saturday...

Early season handicap padders are not for me. What this doesn't show is a water ball par recovery on 17 AND a chip in par on 18 water recovery. It shall be better.

20140324_14095_edit_1395946310715.jpg

Water hit on 16?

Back