THP Event Random Memories Thread

2014 OC: Shenanigans. Epic.

That night! One of the funnest and funniest nights of my life. So much laughter that my sides and my mouth were sore the next day. Will NEVER forget that night.

2015 Kentucky invitational:

Sitting with CJ (michiganslice) at dinner and him joking with and becoming the servers worst nightmare. It was absolutely hilarious but I think she might be in rehab now. Not even sure I remember everything that was said, I just remember laughing so hard I was crying on multiple occasions.

I'll post a ton in here. Great idea.

I'll start with this one:

2013 Ohio Invitational.

dcbrad and I are teammates, meeting for the first time. Two guys dropped off that morning, so we led the field as a twosome.

We finished well before everyone, and instead of grabbing a beer I convinced Brad to go get an ice cream cone at Greater's (local chain). It was a little weird, and it was probably too cold outside for ice cream, but it was well worth it. Something we still joke about today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL.
there's nothing more heartwarming than an awkward father and son sharing some ice cream after a round of golf.

2015 Kentucky invitational:

Sitting with CJ (michiganslice) at dinner and him joking with and becoming the servers worst nightmare. It was absolutely hilarious but I think she might be in rehab now. Not even sure I remember everything that was said, I just remember laughing so hard I was crying on multiple occasions.
Good ole CJ I have seen some waitresses turn it around on him as well always a funny experience with CJ

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

LOL.
there's nothing more heartwarming than an awkward father and son sharing some ice cream after a round of golf.

Jelly Train, party of Tyno.

Also remember standing outside of the restaurant with you guys following the dinner. It started sleeting. In April.

I kind of wondered what I was doing there as I drove to the kind of sketchy motel.

Lake Charles 2014, CJ trying to hook me up with a girl that made him look small, sad thing is I was intrigued :p

2014 Morgan Cup: ATLGolfer convincing the bartender to let him "return" his Mich Ultra (poured into his Morgan Cup trophy) to replace it with a Yuengling

#Lawyered

THP 2015 Invitational Savannah

JB - That's the wrong Pirate House Wardy, that one is a candy store.

Wardy - That can't be a candy store, pirates don't eat candy.

Lake Charles 2014, CJ trying to hook me up with a girl that made him look small, sad thing is I was intrigued

2014 THP Invitational Indianapolis
Indy: Shane and O'Carroll wanting to go back to Cheeseburger in Paradise for very different reasons... Hahahah

That's right, I wanted to go back and talk to the girl with the big bucket and Pete just wanted another damn egg burger :D

Indy: Shane and O'Carroll wanting to go back to Cheeseburger in Paradise for very different reasons... Hahahah

Jelly Train, party of Tyno.

Also remember standing outside of the restaurant with you guys following the dinner. It started sleeting. In April.

I kind of wondered what I was doing there as I drove to the kind of sketchy motel.

the same 2013 Ohio Invitational:

Jrod, dcbrad, Canadan, ATLGolfer, and myself have ourselves a nice BBQ dinner and some drinks

after finishing up, we realize that ATL had left the trunk of his very funky smelling rental car open the entire night, clubs and all.

the same 2013 Ohio Invitational:

Jrod, dcbrad, Canadan, ATLGolfer, and myself have ourselves a nice BBQ dinner and some drinks

after finishing up, we realize that ATL had left the trunk of his very funky smelling rental car open the entire night, clubs and all.

And because we were effectively using the "Must Stay Outside The 275 Loop" rule I have, the clubs survived!!!!

2013 THP Demo Day
Reunion Resort

Seeing a patron not from THP ask Freddie for water as he walked by was absolutely hilarious. Panda is now known as waterboy.

Same event.....mward showing his incompetency to glue on adapters at the range as heads go flying down range!
That is one of my favs as well. Now, who needs water!

That's right, I wanted to go back and talk to the girl with the big bucket and Pete just wanted another damn egg burger :D
Pete texted me at Dinner saying he was hungry and wanted to go back for an egg burger

2014 Indy Invitational

441 doing 441 things and convincing the guy at Wendy's to let us walk through the drive through lane after the lobby was closed.

Trying to get to the course and we made the mistake of stopping at McDonald's for breakfast. Ricky and I had to wait for the slowest breakfast sandwiches ever. Never called the manager to complain though!

2014 Morgan Cup round 2 tee shots.

Everyone gets announced first name and last name, then Ricky gets up and is announced as DevRickus because nobody knows how to say his last name.

Plus, O'Carroll being named beefy by JB.

2014 Indy Invitational

441 doing 441 things and convincing the guy at Wendy's to walk through the drive through lane after the lobby was closed.

Trying to get to the course and we made the mistake of stopping at McDonald's for breakfast. Ricky and I had to wait for the slowest breakfast sandwiches ever. Never called the manager to complain though!
The worst part is that I didn't even get a damn sandwich. I just got a yogurt parfait. Hahaha

The worst part is that I didn't even get a damn sandwich. I just got a yogurt parfait. Hahaha
That was literally the worst experience I've ever had.

That was one of the slowest McD's stops ever....

2014 Indy Invitational

2012 Demo day at GRAND Cypress. Im playing a round with Wareagle and two other thprs. War and I are about 100 yards in front of the other twosome and Danny (other twosome) proceeds to top his 5 wood right into Wars calf. I heard the smack and saw the bruise for weeks. I don't recall hear 'fore' called out.

2014 TheGrandaddy

Walking around ECPC during fitting and Roger Cleveland coming up to me to discuss our other events. Then Chip Brewer asking me for a second to pull me away and discuss what we are doing at THP and the creativity that spawned this event.

2014 THP Invitational Louisanna.
Ward hitting on the range and tops 3 balls in a row and then when he sees people watching says "Working on my stinger".

2014 Grandaddy So many to choose from but a few

Wardy climbing over a sleeping #chad on the bus

Johnny walking onto the bus wearing cookie monster Pj's

Sitting around with Byron, CJ and Pete shooting the breeze after it was all over. I'm not sure I've ever laughed that much.

AJ's wiggle wiggle wiggle

The Heez and his gatorade

JB's 20ft birdie attempt that went 4 ft and Finley busting out laughing

Back