THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

Yet we've all made a lineup decision based on who has higher projections before! :bashful:

Huh, is that not what we are supposed to do? :angry::confused2:

it is gonna be way closer than i want but i have a few question mark players right now so i'm hoping they play or it might be a blow out. guess time will tell. i'm glad its gonna be close though.

it is gonna be way closer than i want but i have a few question mark players right now so i'm hoping they play or it might be a blow out. guess time will tell. i'm glad its gonna be close though.

Same here with question marks. Trent Richardson should be a go, but Dez did not practice yesterday. Bit concerned about that.

What sites do you all use for fantasy info? I find that ESPN's fantasy info is lacking at times.

What sites do you all use for fantasy info? I find that ESPN's fantasy info is lacking at times.

Honestly, I have not looked anywhere else except for draft time.

I love my team.....fighting the post-championship blues

I usually read fantasy sharks once a week just for change of pace from ESPN.

The greatness of ESPN Projections.
Earl Bennett, WR, CHI is projectected for 14.5 points this week. Below is his stat line for every game this year.

WK

OPPRECYDSTDPTS
1Ind35006.5
2@GB22103
3StL11101.5
4@Dal0000
5@Jac0000
6BYE----
7Det32703.5
8Car34705.5
9@Ten----

static, ESPN is contradiction at it's finest with him. Based on what you said above, plus what they say below.......and somehow they project 14.5? Makes ZERO sense.

Bennett is Jay Cutler's No. 2 option in the passing game, but he has yet to surpass three catches, six targets or 50 receiving yards in any game this season. He'll continue to start for Chicago as long as Alshon Jeffery (hand) is out, but he has not proved to be worthy of a start for any fantasy owner trying to win.

ESPN Projections, I laugh at them. They have Ben Tate, who is injured and not seen much playing time since Week 4 or 5, projected for 15.5 pts this week, playing BEHIND Arian Foster. I dont get it.

ESPN Projections, I laugh at them. They have Ben Tate, who is injured and not seen much playing time since Week 4 or 5, projected for 15.5 pts this week, playing BEHIND Arian Foster. I dont get it.

Same. They project me to get over 100 points. I've scored like 100 combined the last 2 weeks. Lol.

Yes, thank you. I was a big Bogey fan this week.

hey hey hey now!!!!! Man so many starters on bye (Mainly Foster) and alllllllmost pulled the Rabbit out of my hat haha.

Going into the back half of the season though I like my group to keep putting up good numbers and I'm done dealing with Bye weeks.

This week should be a good test of my full starting line up going forward minus maybe Fitspatrick, but a good test.

Barring any injuries, My team is right where I want it, should be good for a late season push, to the playoffs.

Two def Tds against in 2 min. Well on my way to 1-8. I wonder what the ESPN projection was for the chargers D, 5?

I'm with you Schanker, 24 points for a defense? I can't catch a break.

Two def Tds against in 2 min. Well on my way to 1-8. I wonder what the ESPN projection was for the chargers D, 5?

You couldn't get a break if it hit you in head man. That makes no sense but I can feel your pain, you have had some terrible luck.

Yeah I saw that too, doesn't make any sense at all.

So awesome of the Chargers defense to put up 5,000 pts against me in the 4th quarter.

So awesome of the Chargers defense to put up 5,000 pts against me in the 4th quarter.

hard to believe it too, since they were facing a stellar KC offense

hard to believe it too, since they were facing a stellar KC offense
Well, the Chargers D has like 23 pts all year. And that what the put up last night.

I can't believe I got 12 points from Floyd, he finally came through when i needed him to!

Well, the Chargers D has like 23 pts all year. And that what the put up last night.

Te chargers d is underrated this year, but still anytime a D gets 20+ points, it blows.

Back