THP Fantasy Football - Week 9 Thread

Well with Wess having Martin it is going to come down to tomorrow for sure. Should be close.

So, apparently Doug Martin is actually Bo Tecmo Bowl Jackson.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I heart Doug Martin. Damn son!!

I might actually win this week. It's a miracle!

I'm not sure what I was on when I said this. My team doesn't win. Looks like I'll probably lose this week too now.

In league 4, he has 46 of one teams 80.5 points.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

He has 46 of my 105 right now. Projected for 140 assuming Dez plays tonight.

I hope he leads you to the "I beat Buck" promise land!

Buck has a slew of dudes playing tomorrow but my chances are looking pretty darn good at the moment.

GG is in a good mood today. Her team is clicking on all levels today (and for the last 5 weeks i guess). She is yelling at the TV and smiling, so its a good day in our house.

fantasy is great for helping care about games and players youve never heard of or would even bother watching otherwise.

fantasy is great for helping care about games and players youve never heard of or would even bother watching otherwise.

It's also good for pissing you off at games you would otherwise care less about. Lol.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Doug Martin should treat himself to a McFlurry or a lap dance or something.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

18 point lead going into tomorrow nights game. I'm done for the week and he has Mark Ingram and Lance Moore. Slightly nervous and don't see 18 holding up.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

GG is in a good mood today. Her team is clicking on all levels today (and for the last 5 weeks i guess). She is yelling at the TV and smiling, so its a good day in our house.

I've been yelling at the tv but not smiling.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Howzat and I are locked in a battle. Im up by .5, 102 to 101.5.

I have Jimmy Graham, he has Roddy White. Both projected to hit 116 pts, this should be good.

Howzat and I are locked in a battle. Im up by .5, 102 to 101.5.

I have Jimmy Graham, he has Roddy White. Both projected to hit 116 pts, this should be good.

Go howzat!

Don't let War push you around.

A tie is like kissing your sister, or living in Ohio.

I"ll have to defer to someone else on the sister thing.

I hope u lose, but that it is cookie close

I"ll have to defer to someone else on the sister thing.

I hope u lose, but that it is cookie close
And to think I was rooting for you to get in the MC.

Eli Manning sucks. That is all

Back