THP FF Week 4 Thread

The best part is, if I had to choose some of the RB on your team, I would rather have the squirrel and a player to be named later than half of them...HA!

Lol ya, ya. You say that now but when MJD goes down with a season ending injury this week, we will see whos laughing haha

Lol!!! Dude this squirrel thing is seriously cracking me up. Went from yelling at kids to cracking up at a damn squirrel picture haha.

So I know Rice is going tomorrow but Im still considering sitting him. Blitzburgh might kill him.
The best part is, if I had to choose some of the RB on your team, I would rather have the squirrel and a player to be named later than half of them...HA!

OEM with a GREAT pickup in Ladell Betts. Tried to be all sly about it. What you have no confidence in picking up Choice? Betts could be nice today with Thomas out.

OEM with a GREAT pickup in Ladell Betts. Tried to be all sly about it. What you have no confidence in picking up Choice? Betts could be nice today with Thomas out.

haha quick little grab there. Naa Choice is not a good pick up. At all. Irvin said it HES NO STAR! HA

haha quick little grab there. Naa Choice is not a good pick up. At all. Irvin said it HES NO STAR! HA

That could be the difference between our teams OEM. With our team right now, we cant get to slumpbuster week fast enough.

That could be the difference between our teams OEM. With our team right now, we cant get to slumpbuster week fast enough.

You could be right. Specially if he starts. If not and you win at least I have the slumpbuster next week.

I was definitely thinking about grabbing Betts a couple days ago. Worried about Ivory though, and PT should be back soon enough (followed shortly by Bush).
I do see a good bit of touches for him this week, can't say that for anyone else on our waiver wire.

Good luck everybody. Week 4officially kicks into FF season as we make the 1st quarter turn and byes start to take shape.

I am worried about my match-up this week actually- I just don't have any confidence that my WR will produce. All my guys HAVE put up big numbers this year but no one has done anything consistently. With Bridges WRs (including wayne who is playing jacksonville today) I can see myself getting into a whole quick.

My team sinks or swims based on Vick.

I just talked myself into picking up Chris Ivory. :)

I just talked myself into picking up Chris Ivory. :)

That was some big sleeper candidate you had there to drop. He was such a sleeper, he feel asleep and never got a carry. haha

any word on Joseph Addai this week? haven't heard anything yet.

I am worried about my match-up this week actually- I just don't have any confidence that my WR will produce. All my guys HAVE put up big numbers this year but no one has done anything consistently. With Bridges WRs (including wayne who is playing jacksonville today) I can see myself getting into a whole quick.

My team sinks or swims based on Vick.

Its ok, you play me so that means Vick will have a ridiculous game along with about 2 more starters getting 20+ points. lol

I don't know why I ever get involved with Shanahan RB's, he changes his mind more than Brett F.

any word on Joseph Addai this week? haven't heard anything yet.

You know you can check the most up to date status right on the ESPN my team section of the site right?

Ahh, I keep changing the RB's in my lineup! Who knows who I'll have in there in an hour...

Made a last second kicker change. Its raining in Buffalo decided to drop Folk.

Made a last second kicker change. Its raining in Buffalo decided to drop Folk.

Yea the weather is Super crappy here but almost no wind at the moment, the rain is coming Straight down.

You know you can check the most up to date status right on the ESPN my team section of the site right?

Yeah, I just never know if anyone has heard anything on tv(local mabey?) or who knows where lol. It always says make sure before kick off, But I never know where to look.

Can the squirrel kick?

Kind of, he is only good from about 28-35 yards. He doesnt have the leg strength for the long ones. He is consistent though haha

I will keep him for Offense only this game.

Spoiler
SquirrelFootball.gif

not that it matters but for the most part this is mainly my bye week. But hell my bench usually plays better so lets hope this week with me being Not confident I do better unlike last week where I was confident and totally crashed and burned.

The squirrels once again are killing me.

We just made a QB change and dropped Henne in there instead of Vince Young. Just like the matchup.

We just made a QB change and dropped Henne in there instead of Vince Young. Just like the matchup.

You sure you dont want to start the squirrel, I will gladly let you use him for today. lol

Back