THP Forum Members are First Class!!

Awesome! Love to hear when things work out so smoothly

I think most THPers are innately good. Kind of gives you hope for humanity doesn't it? Good on you wluker17.

I feel like I come to this thread often and it doesn't surprise me. I posted in the equipment pondering thread about picking up a j40 18* hybrid a little while back, got a random pm from the Canadan today....looks like I'll have a hybrid on the way! Once again, to no one's surprise, this place proves it and it's members are just above and beyond ALL other forums.

Infinite thanks to you, Mr. Canadan the Ohioinite!

Nice some generous people around here. Well done Canadan.

I feel like I come to this thread often and it doesn't surprise me. I posted in the equipment pondering thread about picking up a j40 18* hybrid a little while back, got a random pm from the Canadan today....looks like I'll have a hybrid on the way! Once again, to no one's surprise, this place proves it and it's members are just above and beyond ALL other forums.

Infinite thanks to you, Mr. Canadan the Ohioinite!

Really really excited about you building a bag full of Bridgestoney goodness my friend.. You didn't need to post this at all. I just hope it's good to you.

I expect nothing less from Dan. One of the best people I know. Just dont tell him I said so. Haha

Way to go Dan!

Back