THP Forum Members are First Class!!

Wow WE that is awesome. An amazing gesture for sure. Stories like this are what make THP unique and awesome.

That is one heck of a gesture Ryan. Well done.

mward sent me the gift card he won from Jimmy Johns, along with a nice little note that told me to take my boy out to lunch with it. It really just made my day to see that! Thanks Mr Ward. You're a classy guy to think about something like that.

mward sent me the gift card he won from Jimmy Johns, along with a nice little note that told me to take my boy out to lunch with it. It really just made my day to see that! Thanks Mr Ward. You're a classy guy to think about something like that.

great gesture from another classy THPER, way to go Mward!

That ward seems like one cool cat!

That is awesome! Mward wins todays Atta boy award.

Any time Hawk!

DDXU posted that he had an extra RH glove (for lefties) that he wanted to send to a THPer. I messaged him about it because I need a new glove, and he wouldn't let me pay for it or the shipping. Thanks DDXU!

sa7e7e4u.jpg

Nice move DDXU!

Ddxu is the best! Also with his jello shots too!

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

That is what makes THPers awesome!

DDXU posted that he had an extra RH glove (for lefties) that he wanted to send to a THPer. I messaged him about it because I need a new glove, and he wouldn't let me pay for it or the shipping. Thanks DDXU!

sa7e7e4u.jpg

That DDXU guy is one cool cat!

Awesome!

Glad both items got there ok. Enjoy!

The Hackers Paradise (Noun) (Th-ee hak-urs peh-rah-dise): Golfer's of all skill levels Heaven.

way to go DDXU!

Awesome stuff, DDXU!

Well done DDXU!

Way to go DDXU , This place and it's members are amazing !

Nicely done DDXU!!!

EVERYBODY, listen up! wluker17 is an amazing THPer, he posted a pic of a putter with a Stars and Stripes SuperStroke Slim grip and I commented on my love for those grips and that color scheme. He pmed me about them and posted a link to order them, but they didn't have the slim. He made a special trip to PGA SS and picked 2 of them up for me, I haven't even sent him payment for them and he already offered to ship them tomorrow. The awesomeness of THPers doesn't even surprise me anymore. but boy do we have the best of the best here. Thanks, Will!

Kudos and you are absolutely correct!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Back