THP Forum Members are First Class!!

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
i think it's important to recognize acts of generosity, of class, and of true friendship. i've been a forum member for about 8 or 9 months now and it's one of the best things i've ever done. i've had the opportunity to have some amazing conversations with some amazing people. i've had the opportunity to shake some of the forum member's hands, tee it up with them, have a beer with them, and have shared more laughs with them than one can imagine. i've said it before and i'll say it again, i've made friends here that i know i'll have for life!!!!!

one of those friends for life is white rhino. the rhino and i have had some great conversations, mostly about golf, but also about what we do for a living, what we like to eat and what we like to drink. we've come to the conclusion that we may have been seperated at birth!!!! we've shared a lot of laughs and i consider him a true friend.

well, i've been looking to grab a 56* niblick for the wifey's dad. his name is bill, and bill has been golfing for about a year now. we're lucky that we get to spend a couple of evenings a week with him and all he and i talk about is golf (poor erin, it drives her crazy). he's improved so much and i really like that i can assist him in his pursuit of breaking 90. white rhino new that i was looking to grab a niblick for him and look at what showed up at my house today:

27863_405187443426_537878426_4235472_451989_n.jpg

27863_405187463426_537878426_4235474_3224064_n.jpg

i couldn't believe that someone i've never met in person was willing to do something like this. it goes to show the quality in the people here and i for one am so glad that i found THP. Rhino, i don't know how i'll ever return the favor, i'm assuming i'll find out at the THP fall outing....lol. you're a good friend! selfless acts like this is something that is becoming more and more scarce in today's society but it's refreshing to know that it's still out there.

thank you my friend, this truly is a classy act!!

You rock WR! What an awesome gesture! I'm sure your Father in law will love that Niblick TC! Good on ya WR!

Oh wow, that's incredible! What a friend!

The members here at THP really are amazing. Everyone's so generous and helpful.

Here's to THP!

Very cool WR! The guy has the heart of a rhino, haha. Good stuff there "Big Dog".

Wow. That's incredibly generous of you WR! I feel the same way, TC. The people at THP are some of the kindest, most generous, and helpful people I've ever come across. Glad that Bill is going to get his Father's Day wish :)

Thats awesome WR! I take back all those bad things I said about you!! haha jk!

THP does have an amazing group of people :)

WR that is a very classy move. This is why I can't wait for the outing, to acutally get to meet you guys.

that is awesome! Golf chick is sending me a couple extra srixon z star balls so i can test them out instead of having to buy a sleeve of them and i thought that was very generous considering i just signed up here today...

(just curious, how in the world did he know your address? lol)

that is awesome! Golf chick is sending me a couple extra srixon z star balls so i can test them out instead of having to buy a sleeve of them and i thought that was very generous considering i just signed up here today...

(just curious, how in the world did he know your address? lol)

we're penpals, how else?

Not sure about this time, but we can be pretty sneaky sometimes ;)

no doubt hawk! the proof's in the pudding. little bro was sporting the green chromax today, nicely i might add! he always talks about how cool that was!

That is really a first class move. I probably would have misunderstood and sent you this:

niblets.jpg

But I'm coach, not first class.

Kevin

Great gesture WR. I hope it works well for the FIL.

TC, I was happy to do it. You are an awesome person and a true friend. I hope Bill enjoys the niblick and then he can share with you the secret of it and you can help me at the outing. As for the rest of you who have said such nice comments, $5 is on the way to each of you..LOL (yeah right)

as for getting his address... i have my ways!!! :D

That is really a first class move. I probably would have misunderstood and sent you this:

niblets.jpg

Kevin

it's posts like these that make you first class in my book kevin!! hilarious!!

Wow! That is just awesome. I absolutely love to hear stories like this. You all are such amazing people. Definitely first class WR!

niblets.jpg

Kevin

Lmao!! Thats freakin funny

Awesome gesture WR... this community truely is unique.

I'd like to personally thanks tcalloway1, as when I was looking for an R9 shaft, he selflessly offered to give me his for free, no charge. We later decided on a swap, as his brother was interested in my old shaft, but still, TC has the THP heart as well.

Man! This is an awesome site with awesomer people!

Wow, WR, that was really cool!

Man! This is an awesome site with awesomer people!

Nice Grammar there JohnDay. Lol. That is pretty awesome of WR. Hey I want an R9 driver and 3w Regular Flex.... just saying....... lol That was very nice of you WR!

Classy move WR! THP definitely has some amazing forum members! :thumb:

Awesome gesture WR... this community truely is unique.

I'd like to personally thanks tcalloway1, as when I was looking for an R9 shaft, he selflessly offered to give me his for free, no charge. We later decided on a swap, as his brother was interested in my old shaft, but still, TC has the THP heart as well.

thanks sacul!! you get your shaft yet? mine arrived today, go figure.

Bravo rhino, that was a wonderful gesture of friendship!

Back