THP Holiday Cheer -Winner Announcement Thread

congrats on the new putter, nndosi!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to THP and all the prize sponsers.

Congrats nndosi! HUGE thanks to THP and all the sponsors for putting this on!!!!

An amazing season of giving. Thanks to all the sponsors and THP. Congrats to the winners!

nice win Nate! congrats..... Thanks again to JB and GG and all of the sponsors what a great contest to celebrate the season.

Congrats nndosi!! What a contest! Nice work THP!

Oh well, maybe next year!?! Congrats to all the lucky winners and thanks to THP for all the holiday fun.

That wraps it up for another year, Thank You to all of the great sponsors and to THP for making the Holiday Season so much fun, and a special Thank You to Ping for the great Scottsdale ZB that I was lucky enough to win.

An amazing season of giving. Thanks to all the sponsors and THP. Congrats to the winners!

Yes! Yes! and Yes!

Congrats everyone! And happy new year!

Tapatalk with Siri

Congrats to nndosi, that looks like an amazing prize.

I would also like to send out a big thanks, once again, for not only being an extremely lucky winner, but just having this place and being able to participate.

Wow! Never expected to win here...thank you so much, THP and SeeMore putters!

Thanks for putting this together again, GolferGal and JB. Also many thanks to all of the companies who contributed some amazing prizes for us to hope for!

Congrats nndosi and thanks again THP for the holiday cheer!

Congrats to all the winners. Also, thanks to THP and all the sponsors for this epic event

Coming down to the end now. Congrats to all the lucky winners and a huge thank you to THP and all the companies who were nice enough to support this.

I want to echo the thanks to THP, JB, GG, and all the great sponsors for this contest. It was my first year participating and it made the whole month of December exciting every night at 7.

CONGRATS JERSEY NATE!!!!!! Thank you to THP and Seemore for the great prize tonight, and to all the sponsors for making this great season of holiday giving possible.

Congrat's nndosi, one heck of a prize there. Enjoy!!!

Congrats to all the winners! For the rest of us, there's always next year. Hopefully THP grows stronger/bigger/better!

What a great 19 days, just wish I would have won something, congrats to those that did!

Congrats nndosi ~ jersey nate ! Good luck with your new putter.

Great prize, nndosi. That was an awesome contest!

Congrats nndosi

Back