THP Limited Series: Item #1

Haven’t been on THP for quite awhile. Saw this on Twitter and it brought me back. I’m stoked to get one. And even happier to be back. Not sure why I haven’t been active, COVID and family life 🤷‍♂️. Now time to get back into the THP community!

So given this was a @Canadan and @jdtox creation, I assume different staff members are working on other items.... is there a friendly competition between the staff on whose design sells out the fastest?

I would say no. We all have had a hand in the limited series items. Plus quantities might be different for each;)

You think $600 THP golf bags are going to sell? :oops:

I think you underestimate your market.... I couldn't afford one, but maybe the THP Santa.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So given this was a @Canadan and @jdtox creation, I assume different staff members are working on other items.... is there a friendly competition between the staff on whose design sells out the fastest?
There isnt as it is pretty collaborative, but its been a ton of fun behind the scenes.

hahaha, if so, the bar is set!

...but I don't think so

I somehow got one.. on struggling 4g LTE.. 🤯

Swing and a miss for me on this one... got stuck in a meeting!

Nice looking Tumbler there. Had a meeting and looks like I just missed getting one.

Hahahah who can afford that?
I'll trade my tumbler to whoever snags one when they eventually come out :p

But for real, I probably shouldn't buy one but if they were a thing, I'd have a hard time saying no

What about trading :LOL:
trading could be fun.
tumblr_inline_oizrhrXjE51sac19l_400.gifv

Excited to have snagged one of these. You can never have to many Tumblers!!

Damn, these went fast.

I was in a meeting and tried to get out a bit early. Boom gone.

Gotta be quicker on the trigger next time.

They are pretty limited quantities aren't they?

We only need a few more lunatics to make this happen.

I mean.... ....... ..... yep. I'd definitely have to beg forgiveness (cuz zero chance I could ask for permission)

This was absolutely awesome. I scored mine and blew off my 1PM conference call for 30 seconds to do so. Savage I know. Thanks THP!!! :D

Back