THP Limited Series: Item #2

I really hope y’all have a field day with these when you get them. The quality is solid, the randomness of it is going to be really fun to see, and it’s still supporting a great company as well.

You know they’ll go quick, so make sure you’re logged into the store early so you don’t have to mess with all that!

These are fire. Great job guys.

(y)

Pretty sure @MWard is geeking on the black finish.

Black and that antiqued bronze are :love:

I have the stainless steel one, a couple of them. I see brass and I think of houses that haven't updated their fixtures, so I don't like that as much. Upgrade your fixtures people, it's not that expensive!

Black and that antiqued bronze are :love:

I have the stainless steel one, a couple of them. I see brass and I think of houses that haven't updated their fixtures, so I don't like that as much. Upgrade your fixtures people, it's not that expensive!
With the trading thread now open, it will be interesting to see what people end up with and what they want to trade for. I can say all 4 look really good.

With the trading thread now open, it will be interesting to see what people end up with and what they want to trade for. I can say all 4 look really good.

I have a feeling people will get moving on that and it'll be pretty awesome for all parties when it's said and done.

Excited to go for one of these tomorrow!

All of THP tomorrow ......

Today is going to be a fun day.
Who is ready and trying for one?

Fun times ahead, cant wait!

I think I like all of the finishes. The stainless looks so clean.

All the SWAG guys are already warmed up for this release :LOL:

Ready for an attempt at getting one. 🔥🔥

T minus 25 minutes and counting

Back