THP Outing Vibrant Shaft Grips

AdamsGirl

Reaction score
Handicap
Improving
As some of you are aware, thanks to THP, I was won of the winners at the Fall Outing this past week. I took home a Vibrant shaft/wedge that looks absolutely amazing with the THP logo on the shaft! Fortunately, I got this home without any damage done to it, not that I can say the same for my bag but that's a completely different story. The only thing I didn't like about it was the grip. So we took another trip to Golf Town again today and looked into a new grip for it. This was a much easier process than finding a new bag, thank goodness. We ended up finding an awesome New Decade Multi Compound Purple Grip. I am very much impressed with how it looks all put together!

THP012.jpg

THP014.jpg

Very nice... and that grip looks good. Might have to pick some up myself. :D

that grip is much more yoru style now. Looks great.

that grip is much more yoru style now. Looks great.

Sure is! I really like it. Its a lot more comfortable for me than the other one that was previously on it.

Very nice... and that grip looks good. Might have to pick some up myself. :D

I'm thinking the same thing... those grips are so nice!! And the purple looks awesome against the green THP shaft!

My favorite grips. Excellent choice.

I'm thinking the same thing... those grips are so nice!! And the purple looks awesome against the green THP shaft!

Going with the whole Incredible Hulk motif... it's hard to find the purple grip and that would be cool so I can rep my alma mater.

I LOVE the new grip. Purple is my favorite color and I think purple and green go together so well. I must find these grips they would match my irons too. I love it, great choice!

Going with the whole Incredible Hulk motif... it's hard to find the purple grip and that would be cool so I can rep my alma mater.

I LOVE the new grip. Purple is my favorite color and I think purple and green go together so well. I must find these grips they would match my irons too. I love it, great choice!

Thanks so much! We had to go to 2 different stores (both Golf Town) here in Edmonton. They are hard to find and they only had the one grip in purple accross all of the grips that were available so that was kind of tricky for sure.

Agreed! These grips would look very good on your clubs GG!

yeah, that looks so much better! good choice. geez, you two made out like bandits! glad you did too!

yeah, that looks so much better! good choice. geez, you two made out like bandits! glad you did too!

Not too sure what you mean here... Care to elaborate a bit for me please. :smile:

Need more pics.

Thanks Rhino!

Very, very nice!!! I happened to win the other one! Awesome grip and look for the wedge!

Very, very nice!!! I happened to win the other one! Awesome grip and look for the wedge!

Just out of curiosity, what loft did you get Yoccos?

I believe it was a 56* but ill have to double check. I actually play a couple of those wedges now (but in gunmetal).
Just out of curiosity, what loft did you get Yoccos?

"Ash SMASH!!!'

sick looking staff!!!!

What kind of wedge is it?

I believe it was a 56* but ill have to double check. I actually play a couple of those wedges now (but in gunmetal).

Cool beans, AdamsGirl got the 58, so that worked out well cause her SW is 55.

Nombre'?

Its a Nickent ARC 58 degree.

Back