THP Partners With Humane Society

Great choice. Another outstanding organization and partnership

The Humane Society has been on my charity list for several years. They do good work and are well worth your attention. Glad to see THP partner with them.

I was already excited for signing up for 2016. This makes it that much better! I have a huge soft spot in my heart for animals! So cool!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same great Club, another great cause!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is so awesome! THP teaming up with another amazing organization!

A great cause, so cool of THP to help them out!

All our dogs have been rescues, great cause guys.

I really like this partnership, makes the albatross member a no brainer now even more so.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I am fully on board with this charity! Plus it'll give my g/f a reason to love THP too!!

This is fantastic. Really proud to be a member here. LOVE this. Most of you know how much dogs and animals in general mean to me.

Very cool! One of our (two)dogs, Sassy, was adopted from our local Humane Society. Such a great cause!

And another incredibly worthwhile cause. Speechless.

This is so awesome!!

This is fantastic. Really proud to be a member here. LOVE this. Most of you know how much dogs and animals in general mean to me.

As you know we are the same way. Ellie and Arrow are both rescues, and so was Duke. In fact we just adopted Arrow from the local humane society back in May. Although I don't think we adopted them, I think they adopted us. :smile:

i46QK5m.jpg

As you know we are the same way. Ellie and Arrow are both rescues, and so was Duke. In fact we just adopted Arrow from the local humane society back in May. Although I don't think we adopted them, I think they adopted us.
I couldn't agree more!! We don't pick them, they definitely pick us. Brix was a Craigslist pup, but Azul was a shelter pup from a bad area so who knows where he may have ended up if we didn't happen to stop in. Amanda and I were just talking last night about rescues and dogs in general and how she said she wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to get another after Brix but I explained to her it's not about us it's about providing a dog a perfect life for as long as we can. Making sure we do our part to provide as many dogs possible the best possible life and she agreed whole heartily.

Any chance of getting some Albatross Club gear with a paw print on it? Coin or Divot Fork or something along those lines? That would be SWEET!

Any chance of getting some Albatross Club gear with a paw print on it? Coin or Divot Fork or something along those lines? That would be SWEET!

Working on that, but the organization does have certain restrictions. More coming soon.

Working on that, but the organization does have certain restrictions. More coming soon.

Awesome. Excited to hear more!

What a great cause! I like it a lot!

Love the choice and overall cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great outfit and they do a lot of good, happy to donate to them

Awesome! I will be joining again.

Back