THP Radio - What's For Dinner Contest Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This will be fun and interesting :clapp:

Last edited:
This sounds awesome! I need to start looking through grandma's recipe book she made me to find some good ones to sift through.

• Admin
Some good ones coming in so far. Thank you everybody.

Already sent mine in :) Enjoy!!

• Admin
We are getting some good ones already. Thank you everybody.

That was hilarious! "I like Balsamic Dressing!" "I'm sure you do..." HAHAHA i was laughing so hard.

Now comes the hard part - deciding which recipe to send....:confused2:

Keep them coming. We will list the 5 finalists we have chosen to cook next Friday.

I can't see them choosing mine as it is "too healthy" but it is darn tasty (at least to me and my wife)

Just submitted mine...

And now we play the waiting game!

Can you accept a word document as an attachment?

just listened to the show. well done guys. it was funny hearing GG give JB grief about his ability to eat horrible foods b/c the guy literally ate 3 meals in a row that consisted of a hamburger and i also witnessed him eat god knows how many cookies, and he also showed me his pantry and the evil deliciousness that lives there.

just listened to the show. well done guys. it was funny hearing GG give JB grief about his ability to eat horrible foods b/c the guy literally ate 3 meals in a row that consisted of a hamburger and i also witnessed him eat god knows how many cookies, and he also showed me his pantry and the evil deliciousness that lives there.

I am glad others can witness what I see everyday and now you know I am not making up his eating habits haha.

I am glad others can witness what I see everyday and now you know I am not making up his eating habits haha.

in fact it's probably worse than what you describe. i don't know how he maintains that figure. good genetics!!!

sent my recipe in. it's nothing fancy but sure does sit nice in the belly!! this is a great contest.

My queue is downloading all the episodes now... I love having Itunes on my phone. I can't wait to hear about this contest.

Keep the entries coming. We will announce the finalists in the show this week.

Keep the entries coming. We will announce the finalists in the show this week.

so after you announce the final 5, then you go shopping and cook this stuff for dinner next week? who's going to do the cooking, is thanks coming back down there?

+1..his eating ability is only surpassed by his golfing ability

so after you announce the final 5, then you go shopping and cook this stuff for dinner next week? who's going to do the cooking, is thanks coming back down there?

We will split cooking duties, but yes, that is the plan. Final 5 and then off to the store we go.

We will split cooking duties, but yes, that is the plan. Final 5 and then off to the store we go.

nice! this will be a fun one to follow. i do hope that we get some pics of the finished products at supper time.

Of course.

Back