THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Im taking Ohio because I know my boy Mike Dean would want it that way.

Im taking Ohio because I know my boy Mike Dean would want it that way.
So you're saying this is 441 and his posse?

04490b7c396c1f4103caa198dabf5b69.jpg

#BoyBands #PastTheirPrime

Dont worry everyone, the course is already picked out, its not a goat path and will offer all those in the event a great test

Longaberger golf course is my guess and would be one heck of a test. Just a guess on my part.

Michigan is still gonna take a good ole fashioned WoodShed beating... (Channeling my inner OG)

lots of smack talk in... I like it.

I've driven by Boulder creek on the Turnpike...

It looked OK

Six4Three5 dreams about boulder creek on the regular.
This is fact. Boulder is the nicest public track I've played on I think. The layout was fantastic. Greens were great and it was manicured beautiful. Not to mention it has this gem on the course.

e17687324932338c581ff0ddf23a521c.jpg

Not zoomed in.

ad57d094f1efe35a0dda7232aa641104.jpg

I gotta root for Ohio simply for having this track.

This is fact. Boulder is the nicest public track I've played on I think. The layout was fantastic. Greens were great and it was manicured beautiful. Not to mention it has this gem on the course.

Not zoomed in.

Nice looking par 3. I could get down with that.

Not zoomed in.

Whoa! That says a lot considering you just played True Blue, Caledonia and Cog Hill at THP Events.

Whoa! That says a lot considering you just played True Blue, Caledonia and Cog Hill at THP Events.
It really is an awesome course. Take everything you liked about Longaberger and add better backdrops

That's why I said I think. I honestly am not sure. It's a 3 way tie for Caledonia, Boulder, and Cog Hill. True blue for me doesn't really match up against the other 3. But if you asked me which is my favorite out of those 3 I think I'd tell you a different one each time you asked.

About 2.5 hours from Home Base... Not too bad. Looks nice!!!

It really is an awesome course. Take everything you liked about Longaberger and add better backdrops

Im not doubting that, nor have we said ANYTHING about location of this event other than its in Ohio. But comparing it to those 3, means when I am in Ohio and I go here, it darn better live up to the hype. We are talking about 2-3 of the top 50 or so courses in the country.

Im not doubting that, nor have we said ANYTHING about location of this event other than its in Ohio. But comparing it to those 3, means when I am in Ohio and I go here, it darn better live up to the hype. We are talking about 2-3 of the top 50 or so courses in the country.
I know it's partly subjective and like I said it's a 3 way tie for me between Caledonia, Boulder, and Cog Hill. I love when courses have the feel of being carved out of the woods. I'd be very very surprised if you didn't enjoy Boulder teeing it up there. It was challenging but wasn't impossible either.

5 hour rounds at Boulder huh?...

Translation: 7.25 hr THP rounds....

Might have to make a scouting trip....

Its amazing how fast things head down a rabbit hole. :D

Kind of like when everybody was creating their own regions.

I'm looking forward to this!
I have friends from Michigan that will be on the team (I hope to join them),I have friends that more than likely will be on the Ohio team. (Winchell may be there too...)

I look at this as a possible opportunity to play golf with friends!
I like the "Bragging rights" aspect of it.

I really need nothing more...

The Internet is just a series of rabbit holes, isn't it?

The Internet is just a series of rabbit holes, isn't it?

I will be looking for location, pricing, and dates from my rabbit hole.
I guess the course is already picked out, I imagine it's a great track.

Will be watching

I will be looking for location, pricing, and dates from my rabbit hole.
I guess the course is already picked out, I imagine it's a great track.

Will be watching

Just a heads up, its going to be a while as we continue to work on it.
I know people assume its as easy as picking a course and a weekend and we are all set. When things are in play larger than that, it takes time to accomplish.

I would not expect full details including dates and cost and signup until after the holidays.

Fair enough JB.
I don't think anyone thinks putting events on is easy at all.

Knowing that a "Perfect Storm" type situation might need to happen to get 8 of Michigan's 11 AC members' schedules to work would probably take some time/work.

Looking forward to the announcements

"...might need to happen to get 8 of Michigan's 11 AC members' ..."

That cracked me up!!

Im excited for another HOF tag

see what I did there

Back