THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

I was talking sunday only :)
your did stay in double digits though.

I thought it was your partners fault :D

It absolutely was his fault, just ask him now that he saw the 2nd best round of the day Sunday this year that Jman and I shot.

Im excited for another HOF tag

see what I did there

me too! What is the most HOF tags that will fit above our pic/info to the left of a post we make?? I'd like to find out...

This is fact. Boulder is the nicest public track I've played on I think. The layout was fantastic. Greens were great and it was manicured beautiful. Not to mention it has this gem on the course.

e17687324932338c581ff0ddf23a521c.jpg

Not zoomed in.

ad57d094f1efe35a0dda7232aa641104.jpg

I gotta root for Ohio simply for having this track.

Might have to take the shortish drive in the next 2 weeks before it starts snowing

I'm excited about getting my first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait... your from Ohio and don't have one already? I'm not sure your qualified.

Wait... your from Ohio and don't have one already? I'm not sure your qualified.

Takes awhile to be accepted here.

Takes awhile to be accepted here.

I would a thought, being from Michigan and all that you would be in a conundrum on which team you'd qualify for. Never saw a ruling on transplants. And ya never know, maybe your chances of participating AND winning a HOF tag increase with the state up north...

What's the best thing to come out of Michigan?

I-75.

I wouldnt concern myself with ohio's open spots....u guys up north got enough to worry about

I wouldnt concern myself with ohio's open spots....u guys up north got enough to worry about

Careful. You never know when someone is going to pull you over and ask to see your THP event credentials

All I can do is worry about my own availability. As long as it doesn't coincide with next years Branson outing, I'll be good to go.

All I can do is worry about my own availability. As long as it doesn't coincide with next years Branson outing, I'll be good to go.

Really dude?

Hahahahhahaha, The thread that keeps on giving.

Ill make sure its not that same weekend that way theres no "we woulda won if I was there" posts after the event

Ill make sure its not that same weekend that way theres no "we woulda won if I was there" posts after the event
Please do that 441. I want to see rbarthle actually knock over a buffalo with a tee shot next year. He came soooo close last time.

Hmmm...Thanks for that.

There's an account fully big chip on that shoulder.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Wait a second ... so there's a HoF tag available for whomever wins?

I thought these were HoF tags, not "Thanks for showing up" tags. :alien:

Back