THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Okay I need some help here.
I know Ohio's food groups (Cincy is Chili and Clevetopia is Polish Boy or Perogie)
What is Michigans?

Its funny you mention White Castle, because isnt their HQ in Ohio?
I know they were from KS.
Vernors is a good one, I know they are from Michigan, but its not really food.
Doesnt Michigan have a food?

As a lesser since the most famous chef in Cleveland specializes in them (did).
Polish Boy and Chili are the two from the state.

Dude I get the pride and taste is subjective but to say Cincy is not known for their chili and it being their food is hysterical. Read just about anything on chili in the world and they will discuss Cincy Chili.

But then again, you did take claim of a food named after the city it was actually founded, so there is that. :D

Dude are you serious?
Cincy chili and Chili are two completely different things.

I did? Where? Because Im looking and see nothing like that.

Here are each of my posts with the word chili in it.
I dont see the name thing, but maybe I am missing it.

You do know that our friend the LPGA player spends half the year up there right? I know all of the courses brother. Played a lot of them too and there are some nice ones.

I did laugh at some of the comparisons by Michigonians earlier in the year to other states and being superior, but it turns out it would be a hard comparison since they never traveled to said others.

But back to this food thing. We need to start a campaign. Maybe create our own dish (No Veggies).

Thanks to THP, I have played all over this great nation. And I still say that the best collection of golf is found in Northern Michigan.
Some real gems, just hard to get to (and that's not necessarily a bad thing)

Dude I get the pride and taste is subjective but to say Cincy is not known for their chili and it being their food is hysterical. Read just about anything on chili in the world and they will discuss Cincy Chili.

But then again, you did take claim of a food named after the city it was actually founded, so there is that. :D

Maybe I read this wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to THP, I have played all over this great nation. And I still say that the best collection of golf is found in Northern Michigan.

No. The best collection of golf is in La Quinta, California

Maybe I read this wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You did.
It was referring to taking claim of a Coney Dog, when the name of the food indicates the place taking claim for it.

Palm Springs is on line 2 for you...

First Chili, now this?

I can tell you that the best collection of golf is definitely not found in Northern Michigan.

Oh Lord.

It's getting thick in here. Quick everyone grab a pair
7208b1a6b0cf5ac2878269f1bc05150a.jpg

First Chili, now this?

I can tell you that the best collection of golf is definitely not found in Northern Michigan.

Oh Lord.

Go back to your rum Ry!

Talking from places I have personally played...

I know Florida has great courses, but northern Michigan is packed with great golf.

It's getting thick in here. Quick everyone grab a pair
7208b1a6b0cf5ac2878269f1bc05150a.jpg

I bet in OSU circles, those get used a lot.
I wouldnt wear them if you paid me.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Go back to your rum Ry!

I know Florida has great courses, but northern Michigan is packed with great golf.

I will go back to my rum.

4 month golf season, sounds awesome.

#alienface

Go back to your rum Ry!

You played two courses in CA and said they were the best you have ever played.
Extrapolate that out and you might have your mind blown. :D

I will go back to my rum.

4 month golf season, sounds awesome.

We get a good 6-7 months on a good year.

Heck, this year we got bonus golf (hard to find courses up this way still open though)

Heck, this year we got bonus golf (hard to find courses up this way still open though)

Im rooting for a heat wave for you soon though. Golf in January.

I played in shorts yesterday. And a short sleeve shirt. And it was nice and warm. Maybe a little sunburn too.

I played in shorts yesterday. And a short sleeve shirt. And it was nice and warm. Maybe a little sunburn too.

Lol don't forget the other state in this event too. That hurts

You played two courses in CA and said they were the best you have ever played.
Extrapolate that out and you might have your mind blown. :D

I have no doubts about that!
Those courses are indeed the 2 finest I've ever played. And would do unspeakable things to return...

#SoulForSale

Captain Tox,
Is your wife sure you are going to be a Michigan resident by the time this event rolls around? Saw a pretty sweet house today...
Haha I told her we had to wait till after june. Plus we have to wait till school is over for the year.

Mikedean445 has a great summertime sound to it

To be fair, to 99.92% of the world, you say Michigan and everyone thinks the whole state is just like Detroit.

And as funny as that is, Detroit's Downtown is a pretty nice place right now. (IMO)
Solely funded by Daniel Gilbert if I'm not mistaken.

Back