THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

so one-t is in for sure????
no dude, i need to find my way there. If TC goes then I would be good to go. If he doesnt then I would prefer to not make the 7.5 hr drive alone.

Bullfrog...thanks again for the MB'S!!!! I love them

no dude, i need to find my way there. If TC goes then I would be good to go. If he doesnt then I would prefer to not make the 7.5 hr drive alone.

gotcha, hope it works out

I can't believe people in Ohio are actually waffling on this... If you can't make one day, I can't see why the other day wouldn't work.

You're going to miss out on two days of great people, demo days, TWO contests for awesome swag..

Seriously. Think about it.
crazy isnt it?!?!

people always say come here come here and when you do...ummm, I cant make it. haha

If Bhillin is driving in from Peoria, I'm in for both days with him.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

crazy isnt it?!?!

people always say come here come here and when you do...ummm, I cant make it. haha

All it takes is one THP gathering to know that these things are simply not worth missing. Internet golfers are fun.

Hope you and TC make the drive up dude.

Dang, now the Calloway's are talking about coming. I better be able to make Sunday.

So I just want to take a second to thank the Albatross Club Members for this trip. Without you guys, we would not be able to make it. THose that joined recently, thank you for that. We promise good times and some great SWAG and contests. Just remember, we are coming for you...

crazy isnt it?!?!

I've been that guy, twice. Once at St. Louis because Apple though it was important that weekend...now this one because people at my work think their personal life is more important than mine...the nerve!

CanadaDan....what is going on my friend! Deano said you guys had a blast down in Atlanta...wish I could of joined you guys! I am so excited to see the THP van in person....you still hitting them long and straight

CanadaDan....what is going on my friend! Deano said you guys had a blast down in Atlanta...wish I could of joined you guys! I am so excited to see the THP van in person....you still hitting them long and straight

haha yeah man, it was an unreal time in ATL. You're going to love the demo day.

I don't know about how long, but they've been going straight lately, which is nice! Am I going to see a couple under par rounds in a few weeks?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

adding you to the list

Heres the latest update

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**10yarddraw
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**INgolfer
**Bogey317
**JeffReedMO

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW
**JeffReedMO

I need that great competition from you....it keeps me going! I loved the powerful balanced swing you got! I was really impressed and it takes a lot to impress me on a golf course! If I didnt have 8 kids I would of rode down to Hotlanta....lol

Where is all this chut posting stuff at? I need a laugh at work right now..

Where is all this chut posting stuff at? I need a laugh at work right now..

The contest for our Albatross Club Members is posted in the contest section of the forum. Its under Two Contests at the Ohio Tour Van Event.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

We should be able to make that happen.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Now that I'm coming, I wonder if Skittle will want to come. He seemed rather jacked up for my bet on that one tee box in St. Louis.

Now that I read this, and knowing the inside joke, this whole post is one big pun.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I love the excitement for this. TWO contests?! Haha, this is going to be a memorable weekend.

I love the excitement for this. TWO contests?! Haha, this is going to be a memorable weekend.

no kidding man, tons of THPers Ive never met before, cant wait!

Why isn't Forrest on the list?

Back