THP Tour Van Event - OHIO

The Ohio Outing is coming along nicely Mike. Thanks for setting this up. Never thought it would get like this!

Well dang. This is really an awesome little encore event! The 20th is my birthday and we have some plans already made with family and friends here. I'll see if I can work some magic with Erica. Never know if you don't ask :)

That's how I'm approaching this bro. I can already see the look I'm gonna get but I'll try and work the JRod magic.

You two need to be there. We all thought Iowa was the end until next year or maybe even longer for Senor Hawk.

That's exactly why I want to make it so badly. I wish I could get her liquored up. I do my best work under those conditions.

That's exactly why I want to make it so badly. I wish I could get her liquored up. I do my best work under those conditions.

It's your birthday, sounds like the perfect present from the Mrs.

We'll see guys. You don't have to convince me. It's just been a little testy at home in recent months with all my traveling and her hormone levels. I'll give it my best shot though.

If you can make it as far up as Peoria IL let me know. JRod and I would probably car pool as he has to go by here anyways and you are free to join in as well if you can make it up.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

This I could probably do. It's 4 and a half hours from me. Just keep me informed of you and JRods plans, takeoff plans, and if anyone would want to split a room in Ohio or whatever.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

really pondering this...I may need to find someone willing to take this journey with me. as of right now I am alone. haha

really pondering this...I may need to find someone willing to take this journey with me. as of right now I am alone. haha

I might be down to road trip with you. How serious are you about going?

I can't believe there's going to be a chutting contest. That is awesome.

Heres the latest update

Here is the list of attendees (albatross members with **):

Saturday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**10yarddraw
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**INgolfer
**Bogey317

Sunday

**Mikedean441
**Canadan
**TheToppDogg
**Bullfrog
**Robman7
Hitman
Barspin89
**Brock
**GolfinFF
**JB
**War Eagle
**T2GRN18
**Bhillin
**Tadashi70
**10yardDraw
**Bogey317
MarcW

Pairings TBD.​

If I didn't have a baby due in 2 weeks I would be down. I don't think it would go over well with the wife to head to Ohio. Maybe I could Facetime????

Bhillen, are you for sure driving over, even if JRod doesn't get clearance from the better half?

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Nice, guys!!! Send this event right over the top and join us!

well, I mentioned it to Callie last night and she didnt care at all. so I have the green light. I was gonna hitch a ride on the tour van
If I didn't have a baby due in 2 weeks I would be down. I don't think it would go over well with the wife to head to Ohio. Maybe I could Facetime????
she would be cool with that

Gotcha.

well, I mentioned it to Callie last night and she didnt care at all. so I have the green light. I was gonna hitch a ride on the tour van

she would be cool with that

It is the 21st century.

It would be great if you guys came! Would be awesome to see the Calloway boys on Ohio turf.

so one-t is in for sure????

Dude....who is kegthrower....that is the greatest pic ever...lol Somebody better post my name on that attendee list! I cant freakin wait

Back