THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's is totally awesome gesture by fupresti. This thread and THPers are truly awesome.

So why is Mojo quoting himself you ask? Please allow me to explain.

Many of you know I am an extremely greatful Bridgestone staffer from last year's THPMC. I, like many of you have been eagerly anticipating the launch of the new drivers. Yesterday, ROGT posts one for sale and I commented on it. Orange Hog buys it, end of story.

Last night, Dave (Fupresti) contacts me to let me know that he has one. We talk and I let him know that due to many things I won't go into right now that I'm just not in a position to buy it. At that point he says that I could do an IOU or make payments or something. That's when I made the post about Dave you see above. We talked and I told him I would need to move some stuff and it is always a crap shoot and wouldn't be fair to him.

I asked him to name a price and allow me to sleep on it. Almost as soon as I hit send he replies that it's free! He said Johnny Fairway needed it and a ton of emotion from last July came flooding back and I was just totally humbled and broken by this awesome gesture. I told him that he forgot to send me his paypal address and he replied that he in fact did not.

Dave, I cannot express to you the humble gratitude I have for your gesture. Yes, I WILL pay it forward. ******IMPORTANT******* If anyone has Fuppy's Paypal address, please PM me :act-up:

THP is cool and awesome and all, but for those of you that have not been around or happen to stumble upon this post, this place, no this community has a way of restoring ones faith in the human race. Not just because of what Dave has done, but rather what we witness here daily by the members. Thanks Dave! I will keep you updated on how she does! I know it will be special though.

~John

Don't act like you're not paying it forward often dude.

Johnny sent me an awesome care package recently. I won't get into detail about what is inside, but I know that my clubworking hobby is going to be a much safer one now.

Thank you again my friend. Way, way too kind of you to go out of your way thinking of me. Class.

Awesome gesture by Fupresti. I do have his PayPal address. You don't want it, he'll send you weird comments from time to time when paying you back :alien:

Those PayPal payments are going to derail my campaign for Senate in the future.

Michael, please contact me offline. You should still have my number. If not, PM is fine.

Thank you,

I'd say just pay it forward friend. As happy as he made you, you have the chance to do it for someone else. That's better than money.

Senate? I'm Italian, I can help.

Wardy, don't listen to him. Contact me! Mill be down at the end of the month. If I have to ply you with food and drink at Top Golf I will!

JM

So many great stories here on THP, what makes this place truly special. Glad to be part of the THP family.

Great job guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great gestures fupresti and JM! :clapp:

This thread is prime example of why I love THP

What a great way to end a Monday, reading this thread. Way to go Dave.

Always love reading this thread. Such incredible kindness out of everyone here.

Unbelievable gesture, Fup. Seriously wow. It means a ton to John.

Shout out to emart2173. Wanted to buy some THP tees on Wednesday and Eric asked for my info and shipped me a box of tees the next day and I got them today when I got home for work. And to no surprise he said he would pay for the shipping and didn't ask for any payment for the tees. I also asked for just around 5-10 tees as i didnt want someone to get rid of a whole box and opened the package tonight and he sent me a whole box. Thanks again emart

Eric is a class act, Id expect nothing less!

Not surprising from Eric. He's a great THP'er and even better guy.

Well done Eric! :thumb:

Well done Eric, Awesome gesture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eric is top notch, wtg guys!

Using Tapatalk

THP brings many quality people into our lives, and I don't think there is a better example than T2GRN18. In Conversation Kevin asked if I had gotten in on the Puma THP pullovers, which I replied I had not, that I missed all for my size.
Well, guess what? Yes, you know it! Kevin sends one this way.

I'm proud to call Kevin,and his fine family friends!
First class delivery from a first class person.

Thank you Kevin!

Awesome gesture Kevin!

To steal someone else's line (wish I could remember for the credit) Kevin literally would give you the shirt off his back.

Great guy that I'm proud to call a friend whether he likes it or not.

To steal someone else's line (wish I could remember for the credit) Kevin literally would give you the shirt off his back.

that would be me and i was planning to repeat myself saying another example of Kevin willing to give someone the shirt off his back. Kevin was the first THPer i met in person at a local gathering last year and I too am privileged to call him a friend. Kevin is a great dude.

Man all kinds of awrsome in here the last few days...love it

Glad I could help you out CJ!

It's all good Rob! But could you do something about this craptastic weather we're experiencing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back