THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greggdrewsseen I was pondering hybrids, and sent me a Callaway xhot pro 4H.

Just another example of a amazing act of kindness, Thank you!

Kevin took an hour out of his day after work to stop by and visit.

The best medicine that can be prescribed a THP Friend paying a visit.

Freaking Kevin is awesome

Kevin took an hour out of his day after work to stop by and visit.

The best medicine that can be prescribed a THP Friend paying a visit.

Rob it was great to see you buddy, meet Michelle and shoot the breeze. It really wasn't any big deal dude. Just something to help you pass some time waiting on the next PT torture session.

WTG Kevin! Glad someone was there to keep you company Rob.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rob it was great to see you buddy, meet Michelle and shoot the breeze. It really wasn't any big deal dude. Just something to help you pass some time waiting on the next PT torture session.

It was not a big deal it was a huge deal. Loved seeing you and hearing about the WC round

I get a call from Michelle a title while ago and the very first words out of her mouth, "Dear, I REALLYliked Kevin."

I just said, yep I told you so, as good as they come.

We spent a lot of time telling her about the awesomeness of THP. Kevin said these are just a bunch of good dudes from the internet and we all chuckled.

Anyway thanks again Kev. It was truly awesome to see you.

Have to give another Thanks!!

ForTheLoveOfGolf took time to visit me this afternoon. All though he had the staff a bit confused when he walked in in his FF uniform.

As well As paying for my Albatross Club membership. Very much appreciated.

Have to give another Thanks!!

ForTheLoveOfGolf took time to visit me this afternoon. All though he had the staff a bit confused when he walked in in his FF uniform.

As well As paying for my Albatross Club membership. Very much appreciated.

Not a big deal buddy. Was right around the corner and had some time, wasn't going to at least say hi. They were a bit confused, but you have to love leaving a staff pondering.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414469273.447692.jpg lMh, thanks for the coin and patches! Another random act by a stand up THPer.

I wanted to give a shout out to two top class THPers--kc720 and Mikeg_74. They saw my ponder post about the Big Bertha Alpha and offered to send me a few items to "try out".

I owe a huge thank you to Kang for being Kang and sending me 3 premium shafts to try. Went I sent him a PM saying I had tried one and was interested in making him an offer for it, he wouldn't accept anything in return other than to pay it forward when I get a chance to test all them out. You're a legend, man. Thanks again.

Mike sent me an Alpha head to try and when I sent him a similar message, he said the same thing. I can't say enough about these guys or this place.

Have to say thanks to two guys!!
First, i left my gap wedge at the course a while back and posted in the rant of the day. mikedean441 saw and said he had a wedge i could have to replace it. I ended up getting my gap wedge back but Mike still brought the wedge to Ohio this weekend and had me take it. Such an awesome guy, and pretty fun to golf with also!
Second,I made the comment that i was trying to collect the THP head covers while we were at the mansion over the weekend. O'Carroll told me to PM him my address becasuse he had an extra sushi head cover he would send me. Thank you so much man!

Just still puts me in awe that there are so many great guys on this forum! Thanks!

Awesome posts fellas

WTG guys. This thread rocks!

This is about a week overdue but Kang strikes again this time when I offered to get the bio cell + irons he had listed. Kept asking for his paypal ID only to receive an all to familiar message of pay it forward. THP is truly something special and guys like Kang are what make it head and shoulders above the rest. So yeah I am gonna pay it forward and maybe find a way to pay it backward too. Thanks again brother.

This is about a week overdue but Kang strikes again this time when I offered to get the bio cell + irons he had listed. Kept asking for his paypal ID only to receive an all to familiar message of pay it forward. THP is truly something special and guys like Kang are what make it head and shoulders above the rest. So yeah I am gonna pay it forward and maybe find a way to pay it backward too. Thanks again brother.
Hit em well bro

Dude is unreal!!!

Just wanted to send a quick thank you to SparksJr. I mentioned last week that I played some SR2's and really likes them. This fine young man sends me a PM saying he has an extra sleeve laying around and would happily send them to me. Got them yesterday. Thanks buddy.

Fupy, you are family, forever and always. I never thought anything would take a thp putter cover out of my bag, this has though. To say I love it is an understatement.

bcc658c3b7f0b39ce10577f2cfe45c97.jpg

2caa75c2b226e772f1677391b31011b2.jpg

a5d57379a0da3112ac9c956e5a0370fb.jpg

And then this, this will be the first set of many she owns, you know how Amanda and I love Disney, this brought more waterworks from me.

ad9291e03f4858d0576b34b5e3ed776b.jpg

Love you dude. Truthfully. Thank you for being more than just a friend, you've got an amazing heart brother.

Fupy, you are family, forever and always. I never thought anything would take a thp putter cover out of my bag, this has though. To say I love it is an understatement.

bcc658c3b7f0b39ce10577f2cfe45c97.jpg

2caa75c2b226e772f1677391b31011b2.jpg

a5d57379a0da3112ac9c956e5a0370fb.jpg

And then this, this will be the first set of many she owns, you know how Amanda and I love Disney, this brought more waterworks from me.

ad9291e03f4858d0576b34b5e3ed776b.jpg

Love you dude. Truthfully. Thank you for being more than just a friend, you've got an amazing heart brother.

So this is pretty darn awesome! Good on you Fupresti!

JM

Now that's incredible, love love it!! Amazing David.

That's amazing. I knew that fup guy was a good one.

Incredible gesture David!

That's freaking amazing, David! And couldn't happen to a better dude. Pretty awesome.

I will treasure this forever. Thats my little girls name on there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back