#THPLegacy Team Names

Pretty cool names. Good luck to both teams.

I mean I know which team to support, friend...
Here's the dilemma, its hard to bet against a two-time HOFer, but at the same time I don't want to see the ego of a three-time HOF Mike Dean. Either way, I'll be supporting the event and maybe I'll cop out and just cheer for everyone to play well and have a good time.

Team heritage has a nice sound to it.

Heritage and Tradition, I can dig it!

It's starting to get really real now! Just a few months boys, get those games sharp because you have something to prove not only to your team but to yourself.

Here's the dilemma, its hard to bet against a two-time HOFer, but at the same time I don't want to see the ego of a three-time HOF Mike Dean. Either way, I'll be supporting the event and maybe I'll cop out and just cheer for everyone to play well and have a good time.

I thought we had something special......Guess not. Haha Truthfully, I am just happy to have people supporting the event. I know my guys are working their tails off and I am sure Mike's guys are doing the same. We want to put on a show in July and I have no doubt they will.

Excellent names for sure!

Love the names and good luck to both teams..Still hate having to choose a team, but I am with Team Tradition.

Team Tradition FTW!

Cool! I like both names quite a lot. Tradition! Team Tradition! Yeah that fits quite nicely!

Awesome names! Awesome event! Team Heritage for the win!

Really good names

Awesome names, this is going to be a very cool event for all that watch and for those that play in it.

Boom. Team Heritage!

~Rock

Great names. Both encapsulate what these team events are all about.

Representing #TeamTradition! So excited!

Seemed like a good time to have a new signature banner made in honor of Team Heritage.

~Rock

Great names, good luck to both teams.

Never been big on traditions, but looks like I am now.

#TeamTradition

Love that those are the two team names. Great sentiment for two teams building their legacies.

These really were the two names that stuck out for me. Very fitting, and I know all of the participants and captains will do their best to live up to the event monicker and team names.

Excited to be a part of #TeamHeritage for #THPLegacy

Never been big on traditions, but looks like I am now.

#TeamTradition

Ohhhh... I see... Have a good walk back from MSP, buddy. :alien:

He's obviously a very smart man. He will figure it out... Haha

Ready to do this with my Tradition brothers.

Sorry sir, been with Dev since the start! If he's leading a team, he's my guy.

very well done

Back