#THPLegacy Team Names

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP asked for the community members to name the teams for the upcoming Legacy event. Today we are proud to announce those names.

Team Heritage
Captain - Mikedean441

Team Tradition
Captain - Devrickus

Each team of 8 players is sponsored by incredible equipment companies and all players have a full 14 club staff deal in effect from either Bridgestone Golf or Wilson Staff, along with KBS Shafts and Lamkin Grips. For more information on this amazing event, check out this thread.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...l-You-Create-Your-Legacy-2015-THPLegacy-Event

Team Tradition FTW!

Very nice, well done

Very nice names. Thrilled to be on the winning team, Team Heritage!

Very B1G-ish. I'm all in for Team Tradition! Go get em Ricky!

ALso thanks again to everyone that contributed team names in the respective threads

Team Tradition...... Sounds like a winner to me.

Good luck to all. Your #Legacy is building.

JM

Proud to be part of Team Heritage!!

Perfection!

Love the classic, powerful names. Go Team Heritage!

Tradition FTW!

giphy.gif

You guys should've gone all Mountain West tho.

Love it!! Bring it home #TeamTradition!

Love the names and happy proud to Captain Team Tradition into battle. Thank you to everyone who submitted entries. Appreciate it and all the support we have gotten from everyone. We will make the forum and all of our supporters proud. Thats a promise.

Great names. Good luck to the teams!

yup those were the names that stood out to me in that thread.

Great and appropriate names!!

Classy, love it.

very nice. my support was with #Capt441 from the beginning so #TeamHeritage FTW. I have good friends on both sides and will be tough cheering for one team over the other but im sticking with my first choice.

Great choice of names .

Love the names. No clue which team to support, but at least they both have awesome names.

Great names for two great captains. Can wait to follow along

Love the names. No clue which team to support, but at least they both have awesome names.

I mean I know which team to support, friend...

Back