Tiger Woods New Irons

Wakit300

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.0
[h=5]Nike Golf[/h]about an hour ago · Edited

We never stop using Tiger's insights to build clubs, and we never keep the "TW" stamp far. Because when he's ready to roll, we know he'll be calling for his next set. #TheresAlwaysBetter

Tiger Woods will put his new Vapor Irons into play this week. And we'll be watching.

10285622_10152903420168258_4854450609699040011_o.jpg

Gosh, that Volt just pops right at ya. Hope Tiger enjoys them.

volt + TW red makes my eyes hurt. #fashion police

Man i love those irons, so glad to see him putting them in play

I'm not surprised. He said back in August that he was excited for them to go in the bag because he believes they are better than his current irons. The one's I saw made for him had a white swoosh though. All eyes on the bag this week.

I'm not surprised. He said back in August that he was excited for them to go in the bag because he believes they are better than his current irons. The one's I saw made for him had a white swoosh though. All eyes on the bag this week.

I assumed we would see a different filled swoosh for him myself, though if they stay in the bag the Volt will be big for Nike, easily recognizable already, and add in the eyes on Tiger, should have some chatter going about the line. Probably not life changing amounts, but some is better than none.

Does this mean he's playing competitively this weekend? If so, that's pretty huge news.

I assumed we would see a different filled swoosh for him myself, though if they stay in the bag the Volt will be big for Nike, easily recognizable already, and add in the eyes on Tiger, should have some chatter going about the line. Probably not life changing amounts, but some is better than none.

it's a win for them if they are in the bag, along with other parts of the Vapor line. Since he isn't one to change equipment all that much or quickly.

Just something about the color that catches my eye. Definitely will be interesting to see how Tiger fares this week.

Does this mean he's playing competitively this weekend? If so, that's pretty huge news.

his return was always scheduled for this event, his event.....in the past it had been at Sherwood CC in LA, now its at Isleworth in Orlando

his return was always scheduled for this event, his event.....in the past it had been at Sherwood CC in LA, now its at Isleworth in Orlando

Dustin Johnson should have an annual event at Sherwood, now that he broke Tigers scoring record and Dustin holds the current by one stroke... lol

Good news is they will glow in dark

Good news for me is I'll be able to see these live on the range Wednesday during the hero world challenge.

How long till he blames the bright color on affecting his eye sight and missing a shot???

Intresting i did not think he would switch that quickly

Pretty cool that he is putting these in play, but his tee game is what will determine his golf scores.

love the volt color, glad it didn't get changed for him. if he plays good and Rors continues to play well, Nike might do well this year.

I'm excited to see he's actually putting these in play and leaving the Nike MP11's in the closet. It's gotta mean something if he's putting them in play. I think they hit a home run with them. I've been pondering them hard after seen where I consistently strike the ball.

Like those irons, I hope his swing is in good shape and we're seeing some good golf out of him and the clubs.

Wow! I guess the best need forgiveness as well.

I like this move for him. I think this means alot on quite a few different levels.

Back