Tiger Woods Next Major Win

Idk when but he's Tiger so I'm sure he will win at least one more. Augusta is always a good pick, I like the St. Andrews pick. Idk if I see another US Open win if the courses continue to be set up like the last few years. I really wonder if his mishap of 2009 really has anything to do with this major drought. It seems that his body wasn't going to hold up anyways.

If it comes down to where the Open next year at St. Andrews is the only place he's competitive, I'd say he's done. Unless something changes, any course where he has to pull driver early & often is going to really give him problems. So either St Andrews in 2015, or never, as it stands right now.

I'm gonna say 2015 Masters.

I think he will continue to win a few tournaments here or there, but I think he is done at 14 majors.

Two reasons: his body and his mind. Before Skankapalooza broke out on Thanksgiving all those years ago, he was invincible to every one, most importantly himself. He doesn't strike the fear in the other players that he used to, and I think he fed off that.

And the nagging injuries that are causing him to miss time will only become more frequent as he gets older. That he isn't in the top 10 for driving distance or the top what, 50 for driving accuracy coupled with the fact that he looks mortal with a putter now.... He will contend, but I just don't see him having what it takes to seal the deal on Sunday in a major.

I've been saying it for awhile now and I really hope I'm wrong, but I just don't see him winning another major. Too much pressure that he'll put on himself and way too much pressure everyone else will put on him if he's even remotely in contention. I know Tiger is a once in a life time athlete, but no human being IMO can hold up under the kind of pressure that will be put on him.

I think he's done winning Majors. Too many battle wounds and they're starting to show wear and tear.

Personally I don't see him winning anymore majors but he will win regular PGA events. He is one of the best that has ever played the game and at times we will still see it but the gap between players isn't what it used to be. There are a few young guys coming up that are going to be in contention and you still have the vets that play well at any given event - Now if he does win anymore majors it will be Augusta or next years Open, both venues that he has had great success at. Not lying, it would be great for the game because you would see interest rise again and believe me, the PGA wants this.

He'll try and get his game together this year, but I think next year he's gonna tear the season up. And by doing that I could really see him in contention for a couple majors. So yeah 2015 is going to be Tigers year.

He certainly won't win the British Open next week thats for sure.

I don't think he will. He's lost it mentally and it's gotten to him.
I think he will win again but not a major.

I guess 2016 us open at Oakmont

He wont win another one because his mental game isnt there.

Sorry to say, his recovery from back surgury will be a long one. My mother has back surgury over 1 year ago, can tell you first hand shes in as much pain or even more then before the surgury. But who knows, thinks may be different. Everyone is different and maybe a quicker recovery time may help. It will be interesting to watch his progress.

I've go him picked in my Fantasy team for the Open Championship...but I don't see that happening. In 2015 he will win the Masters.

I don't see him winning another major. He's at the same stage of his career as Roger Federer. They were both the best in the world but have lost the ability/desire to close out major tournaments. In a Tiger fan by the way..........

Others have said next year at St. Andrews. I think St. Andrews is his best chance left next year and probably in 2020 as well.

Other than that, I don't see him really staying healthy enough to Contend much past 40.

I think he'll end up being shorter off the tee after back surgery, so the advantage of length he had for so long will be gone.

His putting and short game now appear to be slightly above average as opposed to the best in the world.

So I see him possibly thinking his way around St. Andrews one more time.

Ill go with the 2016 US Open Oakmont CC

I don't think he will. He's lost it mentally and it's gotten to him.
I think he will win again but not a major.

I tend to agree with most of this, though I suspect he's lost it physically which bleeds into the mental side. I think he's been playing more hurt, and hurt for longer, than most people suspect.

I think he wins 2 more. The Master's and probably a PGA. I believe that the competition is better than it use to be and that Tiger just isn't as intimidating as he once was. In addition, I really don't think that he is mentally as tough as he use to be.

I don't place nearly as much emphasis in his physical health, I don't think that will be a problem for him. I think the problem is a swing he'll never trust and the lack of confidence that goes with it, he's also been through what could arguably the most scrutinized period in the life of a pro golfer and that alone has taken it's toll and removed the edge quite a bit. He still has some demons that lie unresolved and it will hurt him, he's no longer the cold killer he once was. I'll also say that even though the fields are stronger than they ever have been, Tiger in his prime would still decimate the field, he was that much better in my opinion.

Honestly don't know when it will happen, but I still think he has a good shot at winning 4-5 more majors in his career. I just can't count out the guy out for the rest of his career, especially after he won 5 times last year.

He's got good memories from Hoylake in 2006 and Valhalla in 2000, so who knows he could win one of those this year.

Yes, I think he wins another Major, money would be on Augusta. Which one? Anyone's guess.

I don't think Tiger will win another major. I'm not sure if his body can hold up long enough for his game to come around.

Back