Tiger Woods Next Major Win

My first reaction is maybe never. If he does win I think it will be the next time a major is held at Pebble or Torrey Pines (I honestly don't think he wins at Augusta again).

Whenever the US Open is back at Torrey Pines, that will be my pick.

I think he'll end up winning a couple more majors, but I don't think he will surpass Jack for the record.

2015 - Masters or St. Andrews. If not then, he may never win another.

I think he'll win another, and my guess is The Masters, perhaps next year.

I think he'll win when he fires Foley and hires someone that can teach him to hit a consistent driver. Most likely the Masters is his best chance since he plays so well there.

I don't see it happening again. Not so much because he doesn't have the talent but because there is too much talent on tour now. Any one guy can get hot out of nowhere and take it. Tiger doesn't pull tiger moves anymore.

I don't think he wins another one. He has lost that thing that he once had. Confidence, edge, ability, whatever he had he doesn't have it anymore. I would like to see him go on another great golf run, it was fun to watch but I'm highly doughtful.

I'll say that he'll be 'out of it' for a while but come back pretty hard in 2016. I say he wins the 2016 Masters.

I think he'll win next years British. And then maybe another masters in a few. But then I think that's it. I don't think he'll break jacks record. The toll his game has put on his body is large and he can't outrun age.

2015 Masters assuming he plays some more golf this year and can stay injury free.

Sorry but I don't think he will ever win another major

He'll be competitive into his very late 40's at Augusta. I think his best chances are there or the British. A nice history of guys between 39 and 44 winning The Open.

He'll win one of those in the next 3 years.

I want to say this years PGA, but with only seeing him at the QL's, it's hard to judge his game.

I don't think there is a good argument for him not winning another major. I know it has been a while but he is still Tiger Woods. I can't say when it will be but I absolutely think he will win another major.

I think he wins the 2015 masters. With multiple reps between now and then and a clean bill of health. I think we get what we thought we'd get this year.

I pick the 2015 Open Championship at St. Andrews. Its a course he has won 2 majors on and was in OK position after 36, holes the last time it was there.

If he were to win one this year I'd pick the PGA, but I'm not betting on him winning one this year anymore.
My pick is this as well. I am guessing he will be rounded back into good form by this time next year and he plays this course well traditionally.

Don't know when but I think his next Major will be The Open Championship....2-4 years from now.

He wins more majors. My best guess is Augusta & US Open. I see where a British is possible, but lean heavily towards Augusta bc there is something about that place.

GolfGal makes an interesting point about him hanging it up in a couple of years if he doesn't win one. I would hate to see that. I'm not a huge fan, but golf is more interesting when he is playing well and in contention in majors. There is just an electricity with him that no one else really has (Phil is the closest thing).

I think St. Andrews next year or Augusta 2016 should be a great target for him.

Augusta 2015. I think now that he's pain free, he'll have plenty to mull over how this season was a wash and will hep motivate him to peak for the Masters at a course he knows well.

I still thinks he breaks the record. And while I hope he wins next week, and think there is a good chance he competes at the PGA, my bet is on next year's Masters.

I think he wins a few more, maybe even gets hot and goes on a streak of 2 or 3, but he seems to need to find something within himself to relight that spark he once had.

Back