TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

that's kind of my thoughts on them. I think if Nike came out with a Nike Free golf shoe, non-TW, and priced it at 100 they would have a huge seller. I'm sure these will sell well anyway. So that doesn't really matter. If these drop to 100 in the future I'll probably snag a pair, but for 180 right now it's a tough pill to swallow.

FWIW, I think they would sell far less without the TW logo on them. Regardless of price.

FWIW, I think they would sell far less without the TW logo on them. Regardless of price.

Easily. Think they would be more Lunar Ascend sale numbers.

I am pretty sure you are right. The TW logo is what pushes them to that higher price and what pushes them off the shelves too. I just wish they were more in the price category of the crossflex. But that's just my inner cheapness talking

I am pretty sure you are right. The TW logo is what pushes them to that higher price and what pushes them off the shelves too. I just wish they were more in the price category of the crossflex. But that's just my inner cheapness talking

TW logo brings me to the table! Blind9 makes them a serious ponder

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

TW logo brings me to the table! Blind9 makes them a serious ponder

I would definitely go through Blind9, but I would need to find a place local to try them on first to get the sizing right.

I would definitely go through Blind9, but I would need to find a place local to try them on first to get the sizing right.

Yeah I am a little unsure of my sizing. I'm usually an 8 with Nike

they look kind of cheap in pictures, maybe they make a better impression in hand

These are now just filtering into shops in the UK, and we still don't get the black pairs yet.

Still loving this shoe :clapp:

i wore these today for my round i left my other pair in my garage by accident so i threw these on and i still think these are super comfortable i really think i may buy the black pair down the road still. or maybe wait to see if they come out with a new style next year and get that pair in black. Either way i still really love the way these feel. i def see myself wearing these a lot more once im done my CHAMP Spike testing.

I am surprised we don't know an official launch date on these. No one seems to know if its early Aug, middle or first of Sept when the re-launch the full size run.

I am surprised we don't know an official launch date on these. No one seems to know if its early Aug, middle or first of Sept when the re-launch the full size run.

i dont think i ever heard of a shoe having an official re-launch date i mean they had the official launch date and now they seem to be putting out stock when they have it.

i dont think i ever heard of a shoe having an official re-launch date i mean they had the official launch date and now they seem to be putting out stock when they have it.

Well, I thought the "official" release was the full size run in Aug or whenever...this first run was a pre-launch. Not sure why I thinj/thought that.

I seriously want a white pair of these. They look awesome. They're just so damn pricey.

Well, I thought the "official" release was the full size run in Aug or whenever...this first run was a pre-launch. Not sure why I thinj/thought that.

im pretty sure it was the official release and they just sold out of what they had made.

im pretty sure it was the official release and they just sold out of what they had made.

I guess I don't understand a release with only limited sizing. With Nike's capabilities, I cannot understand why (with plenty of production time) they wouldn't launch a full size range in these shoes. I know its a little different due to the range of shoe sizes, but if Nike only released Tiger's Masters shirts in M and L it would kind of be weird, you know?

I saw a pair of the Black ones at Golfsmith today. Prior to this, I have only seen pictures of these. They were size 11M so I figured I would try them on. Comfy, but some of the ugliest, cheapest looking golf shoes I have ever seen. They look like they are made out of plastic and don't look anything like being worth $179. Maybe it is just me, but think I will pass on these. Too Fugly....

I saw a pair of the Black ones at Golfsmith today. Prior to this, I have only seen pictures of these. They were size 11M so I figured I would try them on. Comfy, but some of the ugliest, cheapest looking golf shoes I have ever seen. They look like they are made out of plastic and don't look anything like being worth $179. Maybe it is just me, but think I will pass on these. Too Fugly....

you know when i saw the black ones initially i really liked the way the looked also but i just saw them again a few days ago and they didn't look as good. i still think the white ones look great. i dunno if they changed something on them but i kinda agree they didn't look as good. i dunno what you mean stretch?

you know when i saw the black ones initially i really liked the way the looked also but i just saw them again a few days ago and they didn't look as good. i still think the white ones look great. i dunno if they changed something on them but i kinda agree they didn't look as good. i dunno what you mean stretch?

Saw the white ones for the first time at GG. Better looking than the black for sure. The stretch comment was about sizing but saw the question answered in earlier posts. Heading back tomorrow to make the purchase...

Saw the white ones for the first time at GG. Better looking than the black for sure. The stretch comment was about sizing but saw the question answered in earlier posts. Heading back tomorrow to make the purchase...

glad your purchasing the ugliest cheapest looking golf shoes you have ever seen! lol

glad your purchasing the ugliest cheapest looking golf shoes you have ever seen! lol

Ha! Yea funny how much better the white ones look to me.

Ha! Yea funny how much better the white ones look to me.

I agree. I love the white ones. After hearing all the "cheap" comments on the material used I was prepared to be disappointed. I was not....with the white ones. I still want them the day a 14 is available. Love the looks. Can't wait to see how they feel.

The blacks,eh, not so much. The proto pics with the black swoosh look so much better to me. The black ones look as cheap as they possibly could, imo.

Still love my ugly cheap shoes :)

Any reason why the toe of the sole is black but is all white on TW's actual shoe?

Tigers are prototypes and we got a mass release. There are actually several variations along the way of the show Tiger has been wearing

It actually makes sense to me for the masses to get a black toe, as we don't replace our shoes as often as TW can get some. The white toe would turn green stained, imo, quickly and would be hard to clean imo since its all ruber cleats.

^^^thank you. That would make sense.

Hopefully i'll get TW to sign my pair when i'm at the practice round tomorrow.

Finally got a chance to see these in person, they are much more impressive in person than on TV, the whites are way better than the black color ways. A little pricy for me, but I think if Nike keeps improving on them I might get a pair someday!

Back