TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Getitclose....we were speaking earlier and is a cool customer....awesome golf shoes...I have the same exact pair in a 11.5! I did not have to go up in size like a lot said to.....I tried 11W 11 Reg and then 11.5W and reg and Reg 12 and 11.5 reg was the best fit for me! Love them, I can walk 36 holes and not get a blister nor my dogs hurting! I went throough hell and back with ecco biom hydromax shoes until i found these and never looked back!

Ya man I went with these simply because of the reviews and how BA they look! The fact that they are comfortable is just an added bonus lol

I went with a 12M because the 12W were on backorder until April. I'm glad I went with these because they fit like a glove. You have them don't you buck? How do they look in shorts?

yes i do i love them very comfortable...... i wear them with shorts all the time. i think they look good. i still might snag the blacks but i'm really interested to see what next years models look like and how they improve them so i'm gonna wait.

IMG_2013_zpsc6984076.jpg
IMG_2015_zps86c99734.jpg

Just saw these posted on NGnation.com. The Masters is my favorite tournament so I'm always pumped to see what companies come out with for it. I have a pair of the Masters Edition Lunar Controls from two years ago, a very similar colorway with the exception of the yellow eyelet. Looks like they got rid of the black eyesore on the front of these as well.

I've been looking for an excuse to pick up a black pair of the TW 13's. Hoping they come out with something in black for one of the other majors. Crossing my fingers for a similar colorway to The (British) Open lunar controls from two years ago.

TW13_Masters.jpg

Just saw these posted on NGnation.com. The Masters is my favorite tournament so I'm always pumped to see what companies come out with for it. I have a pair of the Masters Edition Lunar Controls from two years ago, a very similar colorway with the exception of the yellow eyelet. Looks like they got rid of the black eyesore on the front of these as well.

I've been looking for an excuse to pick up a black pair of the TW 13's. Hoping they come out with something in black for one of the other majors. Crossing my fingers for a similar colorway to The (British) Open lunar controls from two years ago.

TW13_Masters.jpg

Nice looking shoe. I think these should be called the TW 13 THP Edition shoes

TW13_Masters.jpg

Those old lunar controls were one of the nicest pair of golf shoes I've ever seen. Still kicking myself for not grabbing a pair. These aren't that great coulda added a little more green I think.

These shoes look like Diabetic shoes for Seniors. I would rather wear Flip Flops than these!

I think if you actually tried these on you would change your comment. Never judge a book, or shoe by its cover. These things are the real deal.

Pretty cool. I'm saving my $ for some black ones to go along with the white I already have. Hopefully they will have some fancy black ones..

TW13_Masters.jpg

As much as I like these shoes, I forgot my longer ankle socks today and paid the price. The front of my ankles were rubbed raw from the tongue of these, and hurts like crazy.

As much as I like these shoes, I forgot my longer ankle socks today and paid the price. The front of my ankles were rubbed raw from the tongue of these, and hurts like crazy.

Ouch. That's tough to have in a shoe. I don't own longer socks so not sure I could do these.

Ouch. That's tough to have in a shoe. I don't own longer socks so not sure I could do these.

I wear ankle socks and have no such issues. I have heard a few describe that tongue as awful though. Not sure why some feel it and some dont

I wear ankle socks and have no such issues. I have heard a few describe that tongue as awful though. Not sure why some feel it and some dont
Ankle size perhaps? No clue, but it was annoying me today.

Interesting. I'd have to try them on first then.

Ankle size perhaps? No clue, but it was annoying me today.

That could be. I have heard a bunch say that the tongue was abrasive though.

Just ordered these. I'll have to remember this when I wear them.

pics or it didn't...wait nevermind.

So you are saying that wearing swiftwick zero socks would be a bad combo with these

pics or it didn't...wait nevermind.

So you are saying that wearing swiftwick zero socks would be a bad combo with these

I wear that combo all the time and have no issues

Yeah I can see why people would have the rubbing issue but luckily I don't. I even went sockless the other day (forgot my socks) and had no problems with rubbing. I love these shoes.

Maybe it's just the larger sizes thay pose this problem?

if so I might just get a pair for walking.

Love these shoes man. I'm just hoping for a White/Blue combo for the TW14's and I will be purchasing

Back