TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

I tend to give the TW13's an quick wipe down after a game. But the last couple games, my hands lost its ability to work. Gave them a good clean yesterday, I found I had some really hard to get rid of dirt on the rubber midsole. Didn't wanna use a scouring pad and no soaps or liquids were working.
For some reason, I decided to try Autoglym Super Resin Polish. BOOOOM!, one wipe and the stubborn dirt was gone. :banana:

I tend to give the TW13's an quick wipe down after a game. But the last couple games, my hands lost its ability to work. Gave them a good clean yesterday, I found I had some really hard to get rid of dirt on the rubber midsole. Didn't wanna use a scouring pad and no soaps or liquids were working.
For some reason, I decided to try Autoglym Super Resin Polish. BOOOOM!, one wipe and the stubborn dirt was gone. :banana:

This is good to know, mine are getting a little grimey and will need a serious wipedown before the season.

We need a poll. Maybe the tongue does not effect shorties
I wear a size 12 in these and have had no issues of the tongue rubbing the front of my ankle. I even wear low cut "no show" ankle socks and have had zero issues. Maybe it just depends on the type of foot/ankle? Who knows?

Im really impressed with these shoes. I've walked about 10 rounds since I've had them and my feet feel fine afterwards. I have very sensitive feet too. I'm liking how durable the replaceable cleats are. They show little wear. My old Callaway shoes didn't have and cleat left after like 20 rounds? Very happy with the purchase!!

No rubbing/issues of the tongue for me. Maybe coz I'm 5ft 9 though :D These just get comfier with each wear.

I'm getting right heel rubbing issues with my '12 Lunars though.

No rubbing at all here, size 12 and wear low cut socks. Tougher skin maybe?

Still no rubbing for me either, I love these things and wear them whenever the outfit permits. They still clean up nice.

I've got a pair on the way. Can't wait to get these.

Wore mine today still love these shoes. No rubbing issues.

Anyone know where to get the exact shoe laces?....

Anyone know where to get the exact shoe laces?....

You will have to find out the length of the laces and then just go to the mall and go to FinishLine or FootLocker, they usually have a large selection of shoe laces or you could try Amazon. They seem to be just standard shoe laces.

I have to clean up my black ones as they are filthy from some mud stepping. I absolutely love these shoes. Nike fan for life

I've just realized these are the same laces from the Nike Dunk SB shoes. That makes the task of finding them easy now. :D

edit: for reference the laces are roughly 117cm/ 46''

Last edited:
Anyone have the release date for the TW14s?

These are great looking shoes. I plan to get a pair.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Worn these shoes for 3 rounds this season so far and love them - to be honest after the first round my feet ached a bit but I believe that is because they flex alto more and your feet really to hook into the ground much more efficiently.

Without a doubt the TW13 are the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. I've played several rounds and hit roughly a thousand balls since I bought them a few days ago and wow... THEY ARE FANTASTIC! AT this point I see no reason to ever buy another style or brand of golf shoe.

Ankle Rubbing: I wear low-cut ankle socks and have not had any issue with rubbing at all.

Sizing: This shoe does run about a 1/4 size small. I've worn size 12 all my life because 11 1/2 have always been a little tight and short in the toes. This shoe fits perfectly so I feel confident when I say they do in fact run 1/4 size small. Imagine the feel of an aqua sock on your foot. These shoes literally feel as though they're molded to your feet. Amazing!

Final Thoughts: The TW 13's are ridiculously comfortable. I'm not the smallest guy in the world and normally when I finish walking a round my feet are on fire, not with these shoes. They are amazingly soft and I can only liken them to what I imagine walking on marshmallows would feel like. While this shoe is expensive, its also worth every penny!

I must get a pair of these. They look awesome

Just got mine! SO COMFY. Amazing shoes and I am so glad I didn't wait any longer.

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

I blew all my birthday cash on strippers and booze. No I kid... Not all of it. I got a bunch of new shirts.

Midget strippers I hope. Nothing but the best for you

Back