TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

Wes and buck thanks for the feedback. I may have to go with my usual 11 and let them stretch out. My toes was jammed in the front so it scared me. I felt that snugness ut if you say it cleared up, I'll go with your recommendations

I echo the statements of Tadashi. I have the Nike Free running shoes in 12, but wear everything else 11.5. I went up a 1/2 size in the Free running shoes due to online reviews that recommended it. I tried on the size 12 in these shoes yesterday, may have to hold out for the 11.5 to get into the stores. I already have a sweet pair of white shoes in the Biom Hybrids, may have to go with the black shoes in this line.

Nice info guys. Waiting for mines to come in and try on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Yeah mine aren't here yet either!

Wore mine for my first round today. Hella comfortable, great traction, very stable shoe throughout the swing. The only bad part is that like other Nike Frees the toes wrinkle in all sorts of weird directions. Just a minor gripe, but I want to weigh in on everything.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I went into my local golf shop to get a new bag with some trade in credit, but I can find the same bag I was looking at on ebay for cheaper even with the store credit. I came out with the black TW 13's instead :giggle:. I tried on a size 10 first, which is my true size with casual shoes. I went with a size 9.5 instead. While the 10 fit good, the 9.5 had a better fit width wise. It's the right kind of snug, but will loosen up after some walking. Toe room in the 9.5 was still good, my big toe was still in line with that toe wrap, and my toes didn't feel jammed up against the wall of the shoe even while taking some practice swings to make sure.

Anyone thinking of picking them up, do yourself a favor and PM Patty or Dennis.

At least the Blacks. Might get the Whites as well.

I wish I had your budget ha

I wish also. Definitely getting one pair though. Fathers Day rocks! Have a kid dude lol

I wish also. Definitely getting one pair though. Fathers Day rocks! Have a kid dude lol

My dog gets me fathers day stuff. I'm special like that. Alas I'm pretty sure these won't be unwrapped. The black ones have me interested but I'm going to wait.

I might have to PM patty and Dennis about these. I would love a pair of these in the black.

Lets do this! If I can get lower than I was already quoted I might buy multiples lol
Well I'm in if someone wants to fire off that message. I"m guessing that with everything said in this thread I would be looking for a 13.5 or a 14 instead of my normal 13.

Lets do this! If I can get lower than I was already quoted I might buy multiples lol

I ordered mine from Dennis as well for a very good price. When will your be in?

I ordered mine from Dennis as well for a very good price. When will your be in?

He didn't give me a solid timeframe. End of July I think

Well I'm in if someone wants to fire off that message. I"m guessing that with everything said in this thread I would be looking for a 13.5 or a 14 instead of my normal 13.

I'm in for another pair!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

I wear a 12M in Adidas and I bought these in a 12M. The Nike's are ever so slightly more snug. Not much difference at all.

I wear a 12M in Adidas and I bought these in a 12M. The Nike's are ever so slightly more snug. Not much difference at all.

Thanks, I've basically only worn NIke shoes for the past 18 years of basketball, golf and running, and I've always been a 13 in their shoes. I don't see why these would be any smaller.

The concensus seems to be size down 1/2.......Nike UK for some reason are not stocking 1/2 sizes?? And most stores have no stock in store yet to try in person.
I will no doubt be getting the black pair once they hit the sales rack. Has anyone got pictures on feet yet?

I have taken to just calling Dennis at the store. He answers everytime I call and get the orders in. He then follows up with email to confirm. The best CS!

I have taken to just calling Dennis at the store. He answers everytime I call and get the orders in. He then follows up with email to confirm. The best CS!

Those guys are awesome!

Got a pair of these today in white. I'm walking 9 tomorrow morning, I can't wait to try these puppies out.

Back