TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

In terms of sizing, if found they fit exactly like my Nike free TR2 training shoes if that helps anyone. I'll work on pics in shorts tomorrow when I hit the course again.

I'm a US11.5 in the 2010 TW shoes, Im guessing I would need to size up 1/2? I don't currently have any Free Run shoes but do have a couple of Lunar's(in which I do have to size up).

TY

I'm a US11.5 in the 2010 TW shoes, Im guessing I would need to size up 1/2? I don't currently have any Free Run shoes but do have a couple of Lunar's(in which I do have to size up).

TY

I've always been an 11 in nike shoes, very rarely do I find 11's that dont fit me, if I do, its only because they are too narrow. I wear size 11 in both pair of Lunar Controls and in the 2010 TW's I have.

I really liked the way these fit so I snagged the last 11s at GG. Remind me of my Nike air max running sneakers. Both black and white both look sharp I went with white.

There's something about the TW13 Free golf shoes that looks "off" to me. I think it's the way the heel looks, especially in relation to the rest of the shoe. I get the feeling that it looks a little like a "spoiler" that you'd find on the back of a tricked out Toyota Celica.

With that said, I'm sure it's a wonderful shoe filled with great tech and innovation.

I've always been an 11 in nike shoes, very rarely do I find 11's that dont fit me, if I do, its only because they are too narrow. I wear size 11 in both pair of Lunar Controls and in the 2010 TW's I have.

Thanks.... These will be bought later tonight along with the Jordan IV's that have also been released. :)

Hopefully next year they'll have more colorways. I love frees but would like a better looking shoe.

I wish these were in XW. I would love a pair.

I haven't seen these in person yet. But, I am a fan of the new ads for them. Showing TW running, in a running shoe. And, then, the visual of deconstructing that running shoe to add cleats, is marketing genius, IMO.

ok i got out for chip and putt but still got a chance to use them for 4 holes i wanted to change half way to do my CHAMP Spike testing so it was only 4 holes but they are really comfortable shoes. i was nervous about a few things such as stability and support but both seemed really good. looking down on them they look bigger in the toes. as much as i hate to say it clown shoe ish..... like a true links shoe would be a better thing to compare them with. i don't think it looks bad at all just is bigger in the toes. as for comfort they fit my feet really well and the other thing i was worried about was the tongue stabbing my ankle but it didn't cause any problems and i wore low cut socks today that were below the shoe tops. the stability and traction i was getting was really good. and surprising i thought this might be another thing that lacked. im kinda disappointed these are going to have to sit for a bit till im done with the Champ Spike testing. also they have CHAMP spikes in them and they felt good also. ive been waiting for a pair of sneaker like golf shoes to come along that i really liked and felt good and these seem to be perfect for me. glad i snagged a pair this morning. and i was really impressed with the way the blacks looked also. i may grab a pair of black down the road or hope they add some more colors to the line. i LOVE my nike air max running shoes and these are close to feeling like those but actually lighter than my running shoes which was nice.

i have a pair of the Nike Free Run II's (running shoes) and man they are comfortable!
like wearing slippers. they're nice.
i saw Tiger wearing these for the past few tourneys though, and i'm not a huge fan of how they look, but i'm sure they feel nice.

how do they compare to the Eccos man?

I really liked the way these fit so I snagged the last 11s at GG. Remind me of my Nike air max running sneakers. Both black and white both look sharp I went with white.

how do they compare to the Eccos man?

lighter, they are really a different kinda shoe. more sneaker than casual shoe, i like the support i got with them prob better ankle support with the frees than the eccos i was really impressed with them. im sure when i don't wanna change my shoes for the range or chip and putt ill prob wear the eccos but these are a solid shoe IMO. i know the looks aren't for everyone but i think they look pretty good. seriously might ponder a pair of blacks down the road if i like these... shame these are gonna sit for a while but the guy at GG said no more shipments of these till at least september so glad i snagged a pair.

I went to Golf Town today and asked about them, and the guy said he had then in the back but couldn't put them out yet. I
had to remind him that it was June 8 and the shoes were released!

10 minutes later, there were multiple pairs in the shelves. I tried in the size 12 in white since I have Nike Free running shoes in 12. They were definitely light, and I liked the support around the heel area. I'm not sure that they are more comfortable than my Biom Hybrids, but they do feel very nice. I did have jeans on, so they looked really dumb on me, I wonder if the black version looks better with pants.

Sent from Tapatalk

ok i got out for chip and putt but still got a chance to use them for 4 holes i wanted to change half way to do my CHAMP Spike testing so it was only 4 holes but they are really comfortable shoes. i was nervous about a few things such as stability and support but both seemed really good. looking down on them they look bigger in the toes. as much as i hate to say it clown shoe ish..... like a true links shoe would be a better thing to compare them with. i don't think it looks bad at all just is bigger in the toes. as for comfort they fit my feet really well and the other thing i was worried about was the tongue stabbing my ankle but it didn't cause any problems and i wore low cut socks today that were below the shoe tops. the stability and traction i was getting was really good. and surprising i thought this might be another thing that lacked. im kinda disappointed these are going to have to sit for a bit till im done with the Champ Spike testing. also they have CHAMP spikes in them and they felt good also. ive been waiting for a pair of sneaker like golf shoes to come along that i really liked and felt good and these seem to be perfect for me. glad i snagged a pair this morning. and i was really impressed with the way the blacks looked also. i may grab a pair of black down the road or hope they add some more colors to the line. i LOVE my nike air max running shoes and these are close to feeling like those but actually lighter than my running shoes which was nice.
Great write up buck. I know this has probably been mentioned but how much $?

I haven't seen these in person yet. But, I am a fan of the new ads for them. Showing TW running, in a running shoe. And, then, the visual of deconstructing that running shoe to add cleats, is marketing genius, IMO.

I agree, the first time I saw the commercial I thought "wow, well done." Then again, Nike is pretty on point when it comes to their commercials and their marketing...so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise.

Pretty stoked, I got the guy at the local golf mart to hold a pair for me till after work. He said he wasn't supposed to hold them, but hooked me up anyways. He said they babies were selling quick!!

Thanks man. So right in line with other top of the line golf shoes out there now. I really want a pair badly.

yeah i thought for sure they would be charging more but its a good deal IMO for the shoe.

Ordered the black pair this morning. I went half a size down like my Lunar Controls, hopefully they fit well. These would be nice if they made them available on NikeID without too much of a price increase.

Saw these at GG today and not feeling them at all. Comfort could change thay opinion but I didn't try them on.

I just can't bring myself to spend that much on shoes, you know? Even if they are awesome.

Tried these on today. They were half a size too big but man were they comfy. Completely agree with everything Buck said. These will be mine

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone else think someone was giving away free nike shoes when they saw this thread? lol

These shoes are so sick I am going to try them out this weekend if possible they look great!

tiger-wood-shoes-thumbnail.jpg

Go Team Paradise! They shall win the fight!

Back