funniest twitter name I've seen so far is @ebenezerspooge

That's a great one!
Mine is @OttawaGolfBlog

I was wondering how many twits/twats there was here on THP. :D

I'm pondering on becoming a twit myself since I like to stalk athletes on occasion.

The Twitter thing is new to me. I am mrsweetnuts on it and I follow THP mostly.

I was wondering how many twits/twats there was here on THP. :D

I'm pondering on becoming a twit myself since I like to stalk athletes on occasion.

I'm a twit, let's make that clear right up front!

@teehanks if anyone wants to follow my incessant rants, sayings, and observations.

You'll love it Spank. I'm amazed at some of the funny stuff these guy's come up with.

@TheDue

@teehanks if anyone wants to follow my incessant rants, sayings, and observations.

Welcome to the world of social media, Hanks.

You'll love it Spank. I'm amazed at some of the funny stuff these guy's come up with.

@TheDue

I see SethO's tweets on FB and they're pretty good. I figured now with the contest would be a good time as any to become a twit. Hey Seth what app are you using to merge the 2? I'm too lazy to post the same thing twice.

Here you go. The picture they refer to won't post, but you just click "Allow" at that point.To connect your Twitter Account and your Facebook Account:

1.Log into the Twitter account you wish to associate with your Facebook profile
2.In a new tab or window, log into the Facebook account you wish to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3.Navigate to the Applications page http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/
4.When asked, “would you like to connect your Twitter and Facebook Accounts?” as shown in the image below, select ‘allow.’

NOTE: you must click 'Allow’ on the prompt above in order for your Tweets to post on your Facebook profile.

How do I post my Tweets to the wall of a Facebook Fan Page?
If your Facebook account is listed as that page’s administrator, you can use the Twitter for Facebook application to post your Tweets to the wall of your Facebook Fan Page (good news for bands, businesses, and grassroots organizations!) To do this, simply follow the steps above to connect your account and click the additional box to enable posting to the desired Facebook Page.

Thanks Duey!

I can finally call myself a twit... @the_fresh_maker

I can't seem to find you.

I'm on there unless I screwed up the settings somehow (which shouldn't be too surprising since I'm a noob).

I'm on there unless I screwed up the settings somehow (which shouldn't be too surprising since I'm a noob).

Have you tweeted anything yet? Search for @TheDue

Have you tweeted anything yet? Search for @TheDue

I'm a follower, just got yours. As you can see, I'm not down with the lingo yet. :D

Here you go. The picture they refer to won't post, but you just click "Allow" at that point.To connect your Twitter Account and your Facebook Account:

1.Log into the Twitter account you wish to associate with your Facebook profile
2.In a new tab or window, log into the Facebook account you wish to have your Twitter updates posted to.
3.Navigate to the Applications page http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/
4.When asked, “would you like to connect your Twitter and Facebook Accounts?” as shown in the image below, select ‘allow.’

NOTE: you must click 'Allow’ on the prompt above in order for your Tweets to post on your Facebook profile.

How do I post my Tweets to the wall of a Facebook Fan Page?
If your Facebook account is listed as that page’s administrator, you can use the Twitter for Facebook application to post your Tweets to the wall of your Facebook Fan Page (good news for bands, businesses, and grassroots organizations!) To do this, simply follow the steps above to connect your account and click the additional box to enable posting to the desired Facebook Page.

I tried all this and got...

403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

I can finally call myself a twit... @the_fresh_maker

You're a mento?

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

thepeetar

inbama4life

I tried all this and got...

403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it.

I don't know what's up with that WR. I just found the instructions and pasted here for someone who asked, but have not tried to do it. Not sure I want all my twits going everywhere, lol.

Back