Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Sixcat is my nickname, although most people don't call me that anymore since I don't live where I grew up. Some friends and I were playing basketball at the YMCA in my hometown when I was about 12 or 13 and we were destroying a team of older kids who were all JV players at the high school. Some of the coaches from the high school were there and one of those kids made a comment to a coach that "that cat can play some ball". I happened to be wearing a jersey of some sort (Kentucky, I think) with the number 6 on the back.

It stuck.

My user name is my first initial and last name, if I could do it over again I would change it. I would just like it to be more creative. Didn't realize when I join, while looking up information on MC's, I would have over a 1k post. My avatar I was born and raised in Denver so it's Broncos forever (with or without Tebow)

My name is my initials and what everyone calls me there was a couple guys named Eric in our group so I was always EB. The avatar is a variation on the state flag of TN my home state.

Time for a new avatar to rep my wicked sick MC sponsor. I thought the Big NC'an should rep the Big Fiji'an!

C is for ......

And that's good enough for me.

Time for a new avatar to rep my wicked sick MC sponsor. I thought the Big NC'an should rep the Big Fiji'an!

Very nice!

I'd rep for you for this if I could rep for avatars!

The golf doctor is here. Thank you Bridgestone.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

"Hawk" is part of my last name and "SuperHawk" was a Custom Jeep my Dad had when I was a kid. The avatar is just a pic I got off the net.

My avatar picture is my Mizuno Aerolite bag, with C.J. Dog (My profile pic buddy) watching over my set!

New sig. Two consecutive posts from the Trash Talk thread.

This avy makes me happy.

I have found myself changing my avatar a lot lately. I just can't stop myself!

i need a change

User name: Avmech is short for aviation mechanic

My avatar shows how goofy I can be :laughing: or perhaps I should say how "daffy" I can be................:zsimpsons:

OEM Kevin has disappeared, and voila Kmac...

Hmm.. Maybe his wallets hurting and he cant OEM as much as he used to?!

New photo of the Bettinardi I will be gaming in the MC.

Yes I have morphed or evolved maybe is a better term and now I am Kmac. My wallet will thank me later.

I sense a disturbance in the golfing world.

Yes I have morphed or evolved maybe is a better term and now I am Kmac. My wallet will thank me later.

Back