Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

new pic is me in the proshop on a crappy day with nothing to do except answer phones and watch tv

new pic is me in the proshop on a crappy day with nothing to do except answer phones and watch tv
Haha, do y'all sell those big hats? I think Thain(er) was looking for a one a few weeks back.

I changed my profile pic to something I really want.

My SN is symbolic of my desire in life, to be the most goodest at anything possible. This site does that, right, makes me more gooder at golf?

I picked my avatar simply because Storm Troopers and LEGOS are awesome.

My SN is symbolic of my desire in life, to be the most goodest at anything possible. This site does that, right, makes me more gooder at golf?

I picked my avatar simply because Storm Troopers and LEGOS are awesome.

I like it.

Here is a surprise my name is Kyle I want to change it but I dont know how and the pic come on it's Calvin playing golf.

Here is a surprise my name is Kyle I want to change it but I dont know how and the pic come on it's Calvin playing golf.

Send a private message to golfergal, she can change it

I'm pondering a name change myself. Simple, just 'Jake' ....most everyone calls me that anyway. Thoughts?

I'm pondering a name change myself. Simple, just 'Jake' ....most everyone calls me that anyway. Thoughts?

I'm contemplating the same thing, Jake. Just a simple "Adam" because mine has no significance at all.

My avatar is more meaningful and represents my mom's constant optimism in her battle against cancer.

Tap before talk.

I'm contemplating the same thing, Jake. Just a simple "Adam" because mine has no significance at all.

My avatar is more meaningful and represents my mom's constant optimism in her battle against cancer.

Tap before talk.

Your avatar is awesome, keep that baby up and keep your mom fighting!!!

I'm with you, my screen name is just something I picked out of the clear blue sky so its not like it has any significance or anything. I would miss some of the clever Puttin4 nicknames though.

My name is Martin, but most people always drop the T and call me Mardin. My avatar just makes me laugh because it's Charlie Hoffman And his best men dressed in tuxedos ala- dumb and dumber. It's ironic because Charlie looks like Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber.

Tapped that!

Puttin4namechange

I think we would miss "Puttin4Bird"

I would keep is as is if I were you P4B! Just my 2 cents.

Do it Jake. Just be Jake. It's who you are. It's a good simpleton name for a simple fella.

Puttin4namechange

I think we would miss "Puttin4Bird"
This. I think you should leave it. Hell, I still have trouble not calling that guy "Thainer".

Too many name changes.

Um, thanks. I think?

LOL, that was the old 4 wheeling Jake. My bad.

Dude, keep it as is or if you want to change it: P4B is what I'd do bro.

Start a poll, but I would be the first to vote against the change. Love your handle (and all the spinoff handles you receive).

Peanuts4Butter looking for a name change?

Don't do it. Stay true to your roots.

Team Hackers tapping!

I don't need no poll, I've heard from enough of you to have my mind made up. Puttin4NameSticks! Thanks guys.

Thain, Puttin4Vladimr? WTF? :bulgy-eyes:

Back