Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

Time for a new era!

I have decided to move on from DMB012 to GrantD. When I joined THP over a year ago, I never expected great relationships to form. I have met so many great friends on THP and want my name to be more personable. Most of the people on here that I know well, call me this anyway.

So the GrantD era has started.

Time for a new era!

I have decided to move on from DMB012 to GrantD. When I joined THP over a year ago, I never expected great relationships to form. I have met so many great friends on THP and want my name to be more personable. Most of the people on here that I know well, call me this anyway.

I like it!

That is awesome Grant, I like it too.

I have been thinking about changing mine to "JeffC", or just "Jeff", or just "Conner", but I am not sure which to go with. A lot of people called me Conner in high school so I may go that route. I think the whole Jeff Conner is too long. What do you guys think?

How about JConn.

JConn sounds good.

Time for a new era!

Nice move dmb, I think it was definitely time buddy!

I have been thinking about changing mine to "JeffC", or just "Jeff", or just "Conner", but I am not sure which to go with. A lot of people called me Conner in high school so I may go that route. I think the whole Jeff Conner is too long. What do you guys think?

You have been known to wow people. So, jwow it is. Your welcome.

I'm gonna miss that DMB guy

JeffConn1

JeffConn1 is pretty funny.

I decided to go with JConn. Thanks for the help fellas.

I still like JWOW better. LOL

Go over to the check in desk and introduce yourself now!

Rewelcome to THP, JConn!

JeffConn1 is pretty funny.

I decided to go with JConn. Thanks for the help fellas.
It's like J-Lo, but JConn. I get it. :welcome:

I like Jwow and J-Lo I just don't have the body to pull it off. Kind of like false advertising if you ask me. And I didn't want TMex to be all over me.

Thanks guys, I'll head to the check in desk later and see who welcomes me!

Nice move dmb, I think it was definitely time buddy!

I keep anticipating your big name change. I'm not a huge fan of mine but it's a lot better than the last one.

Tap before talk.

Back