UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

I would like to attend this event because I would like to learn more about shafts. And also hang out with Cookie!

Driver: Fubuki zt
3 wood: Matrix Red Tie
5 wood: Fubuki ax
7 wood: Fubuki ax
5-gw: Recoil 95 f4
sw,lw: Tour Concept
Putter: ?

Love seeing so many jump in so quickly. Nate and Shane just went through an incredible experience and another 2 THP'ers will next weekend as well.

Did anyone mention......FREE!!!!!!!!!

Only the second ever FREE event on THP ever that I know of and they both have a fantastic track record. I'm AMPED for this and can't wait to see who I get to experience it with.

Love seeing so many jump in so quickly. Nate and Shane just went through an incredible experience and another 2 THP'ers will next weekend as well.

Did anyone mention......FREE!!!!!!!!!

Only the second ever FREE event on THP ever that I know of and they both have a fantastic track record. I'm AMPED for this and can't wait to see who I get to experience it with.

Actually, I did #cookie, just a few posts up from yours. I really did. Not lying. It's up there. Not kidding.

I want in because who does not want to spend a couple days with Cookie at one of the best shaft companies out there.

Driver: Callaway V Series. Stock Bassara

Heaven Wood: Stock Bassara

Apex CF 16's: TT XP 95's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want in because who does not want to spend a couple days with Cookie at one of the best shaft companies out there.

Driver: Callaway V Series. Stock Bassara

Heaven Wood: Stock Bassara

Apex CF 16's: TT XP 95's

Oh lord, you need in this event to get all that straightened out. Pulling for ya buddy!

But then again, I'm pulling for everyone that signs up for this awesome 1 on 1, 1 of a kind, 1 person selection!

Oh lord, you need in this event to get all that straightened out. Pulling for ya buddy!

But then again, I'm pulling for everyone that signs up for this awesome 1 on 1, 1 of a kind, 1 person selection!

Boy I sure need to get straightened and no better place to do it

Has there ever been two events that THP is involved in, in the same city/metro area at the same time before? (UST / Ben Hogan)

Has there ever been two events that THP is involved in, in the same city/metro area at the same time before? (UST / Ben Hogan)

No sir. Although our UST shaft spectaculars are not necessarily THP Events, as they are a bit different. However equally exciting for people.

Actually, I did #cookie, just a few posts up from yours. I really did. Not lying. It's up there. Not kidding.

I saw it. He totally did. Not kidding.

Cookie Congrats! I will be crossing my fingers and toes hoping to get in! I would love to get into this shaft spectacular because their is soooo much improvement that could be made in my shafts. I honestly have no clue what I should be hitting in my irons lol.
Driver- UST Elements Chrome+
3W- Matrix Speed Rul-z
Irons- KBS Ctaper lites
Wedges- Stock vokey shafts
Putter- stock Scotty Cameron shaft

Ready for my third chance to get in this event! I would love to be a part of this I can learn a lot from the Shaft Yoda himself. Spent a little time with him recently. Enough to know I need to learn a lot more.

Driver - Speedrulz 50 Red Stiff I wanted to try a little lighter shaft than my Speeder 665

Fairway woods - Speeder 665 Stock shaft and seems to work well. Cut 1.25" to be more like a 2 hybrid

Hybrids - Stock Project X and seem to suit me fine. Like a slightly heavier shaft like these than is offered in some hybrids.

Irons - Just put in Recoil 95 Regulars. Love the shaft, and put them in after dealing with elbow issue.

Wedges - KBS Tour V125 stick that came with wedges. But want to transition to Recoil 125.

Putter - Stock Scotty shaft

Last edited:
I would love to be part of this event!

driver shaft : Fujikura SIX Reg Flex
5 wood: Matrix white tie 70 gram reg flx
3,4,5 hybrids Matrix Radix S reg flex
5-law : Project X 95 flighted 5.0
putter: ???

Driver
adilla rogue silver, stiff

3w
Adilla phenom, stiff

3H
Diammana blue

Irons
Projext X 5.5

Wedges
Stock Vokey shaft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would love to be apart of this event cause I am motivated to improve my game in every way possible.

Current Shafts

Driver - Project X 6.0 60g Stiff Shaft
3w & 5w - Fujikura o65 Stiff
4h - Matrix Ozik HD6.1 Stiff
5w-w - Titleist NSPro-970 Stiff
Wedges - True Temper Dynamic Gold

I want to enter this soooooo bad this month but have something planned that weekend already. :stickbeat:

Good luck everyone! Maybe next months entry.....

Congrats to Cookie and good luck to all that put in!

This is going to be amazing again.

I would love to be a part of this to learn more about how shafts are made and how they impact the golf swing.

Driver: Diamana S+ 62 Stiff
3 Wood: Diamana S+ 82 stiff
Hybrid: Diamana S+ stiff
Irons and Wedges: KBS Tour stiff
Putter: stock SeeMore shaft

Morning bumparoo for the early risers.

FREE event and after this one that means ONLY 3 events remain which is 6 more THP'ers!

April in Texas can be amazing, excited to see who is joining me.

Such an incredible chance to gain some shaft knowledge here that it's crazy not to enter. I need something like this.
Driver shaft: Project X 62g
3w: Matrix
Hy: Alida Tour
Irons: KBS Tour
Wedges: Genius
Putter: stock from Seemore

I would absolutely love for a driver fitting to be involved during this weekend, as that is something that would benefit me greatly. Mostly, I just want to have a good time and expand my knowledge on the game!

Current shaft lineup
Driver: Matrix VLCT ST (stiff, 65g)
3 wood: RE*AX ST TP 75 (stiff, 75g)
Driving Iron: KBS Tour C-Taper Lite (stiff)
Hybrid: Matrix VLCT Altus (stiff, 75g)
Irons: TT Dynamic Gold (S300)
Wedges: TT Dynamic Gold (S300, 130)
Putter: Stock Wilson-Staff

Spend a couple of days with Cookie? See what UST can do with my clubs and my game? Heck yeah I want to be a part of this event.

Driver - Project X HZRDUS Black 6.5, 62g
Woods - Fujikura Speeder 865.Stiff
Hybrid - Aldila Green, Stiff
Irons - Nippon Pro Modus Shafts
Wedges - True Temper Dynamic Gold S300

This thread needs to reach page 5 with sign ups by the end of the day today!

This thread needs to reach page 5 with sign ups by the end of the day today!
SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!

JK, this is such an amazing event, and like it's been mentioned before, but just in case you missed it!
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
oh-yeah-its-free.png

Such a great opportunity for someone to hang out with #cookie and get the royal treatment from UST.

Back