UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - April 2016

Well heck ok.....

Driver - UST Mamiya Elements Platinum

3W - UST Mamiya Elements Platium

Hybrid APX - UST Mamiya Irod

Irons - UST Mamiya 125 Recoils

Wedges - UST Mamiya Recoils proto

I'm pulling for you buddy!

I would try for this but the fact I have to hang out with cookie is a no go lol.

Actually the dates don't work, good luck to entrants and have a blast with a great dude!

So quiet. I'm about to say eff it and enter!

When are entries due?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get those entries in and this could be you posing with me next month!

4ca3b61e0a92dffe1b4a9b0d45936a15.jpg

I knew the dates sounded familiar, I am going to be at a tournament at Jekyll Island the 29th and 30th, already paid for the entry and house we rent. I cannot let my partner in this tourney down, we have been teammates in this one for 20 something years straight.

Have fun guys, I plan to get my name in next month.

What a day with the Elements & Recoils. You guys are crazy if you don't enter!!! Game changers!!!!

What a day with the Elements & Recoils. You guys are crazy if you don't enter!!! Game changers!!!!

Entered buddy. Don't know a lot about the Elements (yet), but I'm pretty sure those Recoils would fit my game well.

Alright. I'm jumping in.

Driver - ProjectX Custom #HandCrafted.
4w - ProjectX 6.0 stiff
3-PW - KBS Tour 120 S stiff +1".
50* & 54* - CFS stiff +1".
60* - DG Spinner wedge shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see you jump in here Spivey.

Well heck ok.....

Driver - UST Mamiya Elements Platinum

3W - UST Mamiya Elements Platium

Hybrid APX - UST Mamiya Irod

Irons - UST Mamiya 125 Recoils

Wedges - UST Mamiya Recoils proto
I mean, I laughed at first (out loud)…then the awesomeness of what I was reading kicked in.

Go ahead and don't enter boys, obviously there's nothing to see here… (AlienFaceThingy)

Going into yesterday I wasn't sure I could be more excited about this. I was wrong.

Talking to Nate for a good while about it got me a bit more excited. But then seeing Nate play and discussing his shots and what impacts the shaft now have was awesome. Both off the tee and with irons, he is playing a different shot now which he is still adjusting to.

I felt good about my tee game yesterday but saw some other spots throughout the bag where I think some shaft expertise could really help me out. We all battle ball flight/path issues of some sort and seeing Nate get his fixed up was just really cool.

I'm beyond stoked to see who will join me next month and can't stop thinking about the possibilities of what this event can do for my game.

Going into yesterday I wasn't sure I could be more excited about this. I was wrong.

Talking to Nate for a good while about it got me a bit more excited. But then seeing Nate play and discussing his shots and what impacts the shaft now have was awesome. Both off the tee and with irons, he is playing a different shot now which he is still adjusting to.

I felt good about my tee game yesterday but saw some other spots throughout the bag where I think some shaft expertise could really help me out. We all battle ball flight/path issues of some sort and seeing Nate get his fixed up was just really cool.

I'm beyond stoked to see who will join me next month and can't stop thinking about the possibilities of what this event can do for my game.

I'm hoping I get picked again! :D

Nothing better than standing on the tee box or over your shot in the fairway having extreme confidence in what is about to come. Mine is pretty sky high right now (after our slow soggy start through the first few holes). Pretty incredible, if you think about, what's involved with this event and what it could do for you if selected.

I've been waiting to throw my name into the hat for this event for some time.
The reason I would like to be apart of this event is due in part that I know it will have a longer lasting benefit for me as I grow as a golfer.
When I started playing I was playing regular shafts and never had been fitted for shafts for my swings. now that I know what I need I want to
maximize my game with knowing the specs for my type of swing to elevate my game to the next level.

my current shafts:

Driver: Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana D+ White 70 X
3 wood: Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage 70 S
Hybrid: Aldila ATX 75 3.2 S
Irons: True Temper Dynalite 105 S
Wedges: Dynamic Gold S400
Putter: True Temper

Time for me to jump into this contest. It would be a great time and I would learn so much.

Driver: Fujikura Fuel Stiff
3 wood: Fujikura Fuel Stiff
Hybrid: Aldila ATX 75 3.2 S
Irons: RBZ steel stiff
Wedges: Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: Not sure no name. Cleveland classic putter

Entries for April accepted through the March event kicking off on Friday morning, don't miss out on this opportunity

Gorgeous day in Texas!

cdb46d011f686d1886ad99275947e9c2.jpg

Entries for April accepted through the March event kicking off on Friday morning, don't miss out on this opportunity
Such an incredible free opportunity!

Ah Oh.....looks like #cookie is doing a little recon before his mission next month!

Ah Oh.....looks like #cookie is doing a little recon before his mission next month!

Lindsay told me that it's not my turn yet and to come back next month. Lol

Back