UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - May 2016

Stopped by UST today to pick up my club and saw Danny with 2 or 3 people that were either top secret vendors delivering the goodies for next weekend, or they could have just been regular people that have nothing to do with it. I'll let your imagination decide. :)

Finding the proper shaft is just as important as finding the proper driver (or other club). I'd like to find the right one for me and learn more about what makes it the right one. Hitting every fairway in sight like Nate would be a bonus!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics EX9 - Mitsubishi Bassara E42 x5ct stiff
3w - GBB - Aldila Rogue 110 MSI RIP I/O 70-3.3-S
Heavenwood - Mitsubishi Bassara E52 x5ct stiff
4-PW - XR Pro - True Temper XP95 S300
AW - XR Pro - KBS Tour V 110 S
SW - MD3 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge flex
LW - Vokey SM5 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge flex
Putter - Scotty Cameron Golo S - stock shaft

Great to see more THPers trying to get in this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stopped by UST today to pick up my club and saw Danny with 2 or 3 people that were either top secret vendors delivering the goodies for next weekend, or they could have just been regular people that have nothing to do with it. I'll let your imagination decide. :)

Part of me wants to pm you, but most of me wants to follow along and be surprised along with them lol

Seruously? No action for 2 days? Are you kidding me?

COME ON PEOPLE!

COME ON PEOPLE!

Just can't beg enough to give free stuff away. Better shots for those already signed up!

Just can't beg enough to give free stuff away. Better shots for those already signed up!
Selfishly, I'm kinda ok with that.

Even being fortunate to have done the things I have in this industry, this one still blows my mind. That's saying something.

Selfishly, I'm kinda ok with that.

Even being fortunate to have done the things I have in this industry, this one still blows my mind. That's saying something.

Guys talk about getting a full bag fitting here all the time, about how one day they are going to do it right.

Enter THP & UST to offer this dream come true for some.

Changed my game and it's going to change some others by July!

Yep, I've seen first hand how the fitting changed your tee game.. It's scary. I would love to have the opportunity to do this!

COME ON PEOPLE!

I really wish this was in the cards, this event had been one of my favorite follows the last few months

Getting clubs is sexy no doubt, but getting clubs powered with the right engines is even more important.

Getting clubs is sexy no doubt, but getting clubs powered with the right engines is even more important.

By one of the best in the industry is also pretty cool. If he can't make your numbers better, you should probably go take a lesson.

Still time to enter, get your entry in now, I'm sure you've heard, but just in case, it's FREE!!!!!

I guess people haven't seen the part that I'll play golf with them on Sunday AM.....thought there would be over 100 sign ups by now!!

I guess people haven't seen the part that I'll play golf with them on Sunday AM.....thought there would be over 100 sign ups by now!!

Where at? Asking for a friend...

TBD....have a few good spots for ya.....I mean who ever gets the golden ticket!

You didn't mention that I would join... As soon as you say that you will see hundreds of people sign up

Either they havent seen that or they must not understand the immensity of that offer!

Might be worth making a trip just to enjoy the company...

There ya go!! Or worse case after month 6 we have a semi reunion with all that want to return and discuss more UST!
I hope I get to joint the party :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There ya go!! Or worse case after month 6 we have a semi reunion with all that want to return and discuss more UST!

I think that's an awesome idea.

So Nate and Taylor both offer to play with the folks on Sunday AM and no new signups since. Hmmmm.......

Excited to see who the May participants are, wonder if they will get named before Friday....may give them even more of a reason to tune in to this weekends fun!

Back