UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - May 2016

So Nate and Taylor both offer to play with the folks on Sunday AM and no new signups since. Hmmmm.......

Excited to see who the May participants are, wonder if they will get named before Friday....may give them even more of a reason to tune in to this weekends fun!

I think they will

BOOM, awesome!!

So Nate and Taylor both offer to play with the folks on Sunday AM and no new signups since. Hmmmm.......

Excited to see who the May participants are, wonder if they will get named before Friday....may give them even more of a reason to tune in to this weekends fun!

I thought my name would draw more people in, I was sadly mistaken. Oh well, better shot for me!

I thought my name would draw more people in, I was sadly mistaken. Oh well, better shot for me!

Could it be the Texas part? I mean I know for a fact that KC Texas Hacker was a needle mover.

Id love to be in this event to see the process of making a golf shaft which I have never seen. Also, to see how these shafts can help my game improve.

Driver: Project X 6.0 56g Stiff shaft
Woods: Stiff Shafts
Irons: Dynamic Golf Steel stiff shafts
Wedges: Cleveland wedge shafts

Could it be the Texas part? I mean I know for a fact that KC Texas Hacker was a needle mover.

Hmmmm it is that or skinnier TH that is turning them off... Uh oh

Ok, throwing my hat in the ring.

I'd love to be part of this amazing event because my shafts are a mix of different companies and flexes, none of which probably correct for me. I've never been fitted, and would love to see what a fitting with one of the best in the business could do for me. Plus the chance to play with Nate and TH34 is the icing on the cake!

My bag is:
Driver: Callaway X2 Hot - Aldila ATX Tour Blue Regular
Hybrid: Callaway XR 19º - ProjectX 6.0 Stiff
4-GW: Adams CB3 black - KBS Tour 90 Stiff
52º Wedge: Mizuno S5 - KBS Tour 90 Stiff
56º & 60º Wedges: Cleveland Rotex 2.0 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge
Putter: Cleveland 2135 6.5 - Stock shaft

I have a good feeling about these 2 announcements coming up. Don't know why, but this month just has a good vibe about it.

I have a good feeling about these 2 announcements coming up. Don't know why, but this month just has a good vibe about it.

Two more people are going to have their minds blown!

Hopefully just one person joining us... See what I did there?
Aaaaaaannnnd hoping it's me! Talk about some fun!!! "Hit em in the head with the BIG KIELWASSA!"

I guess people haven't seen the part that I'll play golf with them on Sunday AM.....thought there would be over 100 sign ups by now!!

So is that part of the free weekend for the winner? Really look forward to winning now!

I'm liking my odds on this one as of now! Plus, to get to tee it up with NATE! (Dream come true!)

I'm liking my odds on this one as of now! Plus, to get to tee it up with NATE! (Dream come true!)
It is a truly indescribable experience. "Dream" just isn't a big enough word. Maybe it's a Natemare?!

I'm liking my odds too. This is only the second one I have entered due to my schedule, but I'm hoping the luck of the draw works in my favor. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

With a bunch of stuff coming up this isn't in the cards for me.

But, can't wait to follow along. These have been FANTASTIC so far.

This will stay open through Wednesday evening and we will draw lucky winners Thursday.

Look forward to it, and hope my name is called! Will be a great couple of days for the winners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will stay open through Wednesday evening and we will draw lucky winners Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing the winners, fingers crossed in a big way

Tomorrow will be a fun day me thinks.

Well, crossing my fingers! I'm either going to THIS or a wedding....please be this, please be this, please be this!

Ready to see who the lucky two are.

Back