UST Mamiya & THP Team Up For 2016

Want to hear something crazy?
Each month (for a period of time in 2016), lucky THPers will head to UST for the Tour Treatment.
They will go to their HQ, they will work with the team to create something special, and a whole lot more.

Each month (for a period of time in 2016), lucky THPers will head to UST for the Tour Treatment.
They will go to their HQ, they will work with the team to create something special, and a whole lot more.
Wait what?! This sounds awesome.

well thats pretty freaking cool!

The Tour Treatment? That sounds pretty darn awesome. Can't wait to hear more.

Say what now?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is going to be PHENOMENAL!!

Oh yeah one more nugget...Its free.
Well your travel may not be, but the time there will be free.
As long as you are an Albatross Club Member.

THP #ChangingTheGame

Travel is free if you live 5 miles from their HQ! Haha

Ok this is borderline ridiculous

wait... waht? that is awesome!

I wonder what the tour treatment is... I have no idea but it does sound pretty cool

Say what now?!?

What now. :alien:

As for me, if the dynamic golds don't bring joy in the #staffprotos I would be interested to see what the UST offerings might do.

THP #ChangingTheGame
Holy yes! Sign me up!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wowowooww now that sounds unreal !!! Game changer for sure . This sounds pretty epic already

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

OK, this is pretty dang cool.

Once a month, that's crazy!!!

THP #ChangingTheGame
That makes it even more awesome!!!

That is so cool!

Well that sounds pretty cool

This sounds fantastic! Love their shafts in my hybrids. Wait.... Did you say free? Wha.....

JM

THP #ChangingTheGame

How is this even possible?!

Insane in the membrane!

this makes me happy to read this! UST treated us so well it there last year and I know we all had a blast. would sign up and do that again in a heartbeat.

This sounds crazy, in an awesome way! The mind just runs with thoughts of how special this will be for the lucky THPers!

Back