Very Interesting Message - KBS Drops A Bomb

Its as clear as day brother....#THPLegacy = Excellence

It is only fitting that 100k would be done here.
#THPLegacy is my legacy...

Trying......so hard.....to.......decode.

We have not said anything about clubs. We have events that have equipment involved and some that don't (Ultimate Club Testing, TheKing, TheGrandaddy, and many more). This has not been announced one way or another.

Maybe not, but I could have swore there was some mention during the THP Cali trip that some of those companies were 'discussing' the Legacy.

~Rock

Maybe not, but I could have swore there was some mention during the THP Cali trip that some of those companies were 'discussing' the Legacy.

~Rock

We talked about Legacy. We also talked about Love is in the Air, the Gauntlet, etc. We talk about everything we are working on...Perfect example. The Gauntlet is an event with Callaway Golf. Equipment is not given to participants. Nobody would tell you after the fact that it is not one of the best events we host all year.

All we are saying right now is this.

#THPLegacy is going to be very special. On par with some of the other amazing events that THP Hosts in the grand fashion. And we know that like a few others, people are going to really want to be a part of it. :D

Love the tease and KBS jumping in is pretty intriguing as well! Can't wait to hear more...

Ok, fine....you twisted my arm. I volunteer to be the 1st THP'er selected for #THPLegacy. Go ahead and PM me the information now. :banana:

We talked about Legacy. We also talked about Love is in the Air, the Gauntlet, etc. We talk about everything we are working on...Perfect example. The Gauntlet is an event with Callaway Golf. Equipment is not given to participants. Nobody would tell you after the fact that it is not one of the best events we host all year.

#THPLegacy is going to be very special. On par with some of the other amazing events that THP Hosts in the grand fashion. And we know that like a few others, people are going to really want to be a part of it. :D

Love it! And these teasers, just make the anticipation and eventual reveal that much better.

~Rock

Love it! And these teasers, just make the anticipation and eventual reveal that much better.

~Rock

its going to be a fun reveal brother. Lots of fun.

its going to be a fun reveal brother. Lots of fun.

Does it make me a bad person that there are still a ton of THP 2014 events left, but with the Legacy announcement, and the Cali trip, I CAN'T WAIT for 2015?

Does it make me a bad person that there are still a ton of THP 2014 events left, but with the Legacy announcement, and the Cali trip, I CAN'T WAIT for 2015?

I have met you. You are a good person. A bad person would never dress like a smurf at a THP Event...Whoops...:angel:

Well this is interesting.

Awesome! This event will go so well with the KBS Tour's that are in my THP won Mizuno's!!!!!!!!!

I have one KBS shaft in my set... is that enough to earn me a plane ticket? :angel:

I don't even know what the tie in could be, but I know THP and KBS are both great companies so it has to mean good things, right?

I don't even know what the tie in could be, but I know THP and KBS are both great companies so it has to mean good things, right?
You guys will be telling us that...but we think so.

Must have missed this yesterday, always excited to see what you guys have dreamt up.

#THPLegacy
I like that hashtag

Hmmm seems fitting! Perhaps an intended pun

732a130ce111dcac5b4a2b0dc171a430.jpg

This is me right now.

Just had a wonderful call with KBS to discuss #THPLegacy and they are a bit excited.

Were excited too! So what were they most excited about?

Haha, always worth a shot!

Good ol Spoiler

Just had a wonderful call with KBS to discuss #THPLegacy and they are a bit excited.

They are excited, which is great because we're excited as well. Can't wait to hear about what has been constructed.

We are all waiting with baited breath for more info on #THPLegacy.
I am ready to create my own Legacy !

Just another example of how this place rocks. I better figure out a way to make $ being on here and twitter. I'm getting nothing done at work.

Back