Very Interesting Message - KBS Drops A Bomb

Wellllllllll then. This could get interesting.

Oh, this is out of left field! Tell me more!

I have learned enough being around here to expect the unexpected, but this takes it to another level. No idea what this could mean, but I can't wait to find out more!

The unknown leads to nothing but excitement here!

I know nothing about what #TheLegacy is, but I DO know this: EVERYTHING THP DOES IS DONE WELL,AND DONE FIRST CLASS.

I have zero doubts that the ideas behind this event are nothing short of spectacular.

[TinyTimVoice]Please sir, can I have some more? [/TinyTimVoice]

This has be more than intrigued! Could two great companies come together for multiple great events? Oh how I love teasers!!

KBS getting involved? Somehow, someway, whatever it is, awesome

That's a huge bomb!!!

Well now, this is awesomely unexpected. Love me some KBS and an event with them and THP will be off the charts awesome. Color me intrigued!!!

Hahahahahaha! JB, you should've been a Major League pitcher! Your curveballs are the best!!! I cannot wait to hear more!

This is so interesting, I can only communicate through a meme.

tumblr_lvhuuq55N71qhoyau.jpg

THP, KBS, #Legacy oh my!!! Where do I sign.

Ooo..love the sounds of this event. Only the teaser is enough to excite me beyond words.

Always love seeing a company just as excited as THPers. KBS is excited.

Wow.

Well I'll just settle in and and wait for a chance to create my #THPLegacy

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze how excited the manufactures get about THP events. It's pretty phenomenal really. I can't wait to hear more!

This really is cool, I do love how excited manufacturers get with these events too.

Awesome. So so cool, it's funny to see companies just drop hints too.

Legacy got even more interesting!

Man, my mind is going a million miles a minute and Legacy is probably going to be a billion times better than what i can think of!

Using Tapatalk
I am the same way! KBS and the Legacy - I cannot wait to hear more!

Good to see KBS getting involved. Especially since they are right down the road from me. :banana:

Cannot wait to see what this all means, just hope I have the opportunity to participate in a meaningful way #THPLegacy

Curveball.... The resulting benefits gained by the membership from the establishment of solid relationships with all of the OEM and Components manufactures is truly special. No place like THP! Opportunities abound.

There sure are a lot of companies talking about the Legacy!!! Awesome!

~Rock

Back