Very Interesting Message - KBS Drops A Bomb

Love KBS, Love THP. This is only going to get better.

Completely throws off any notions I had.

I think a lot of people took it for granted that #THPLegacy would involve clubs. And obviously it will, but right now it looks to be a different experience than working with club OEM's. I'm really interested in this, simply because I feel like I'm just starting to dip my toe in the waters of shaft fitting and such.

We have not said anything about clubs. We have events that have equipment involved and some that don't (Ultimate Club Testing, TheKing, TheGrandaddy, and many more). This has not been announced one way or another.

It is only fitting that 100k would be done here.
#THPLegacy is my legacy...
Something tells me this significance of this post number has nothing...or everything to do with #legacy.

100,000 posts....uhm....congrats?

We have told people that #THPMC is no longer. I know they thought this was replacing it, but as usual...they were a bit off. :angel:

Apparently so. It also means we really suck at trying to presume what an event is going to entail. This particular company involvement though means this event is going to be really special and with a lot of possibilities.

It is only fitting that 100k would be done here.
#THPLegacy is my legacy...
Hahahaha timing is everything. Genius dude

Oh no I've gone cross-eyed... Though count me in on being part of the legacy!

I'm intrigued, but something tells me I should expect a lot of slow playing here.

The ultimate ultimate demo day

Reps from all golf companies including shaft companies and competitive golf + more

No idea. Just spitballing

The ultimate ultimate demo day

Reps from all golf companies including shaft companies and competitive golf + more

No idea. Just spitballing

My approach: sit back and enjoy the ride. You can't fathom the kind of stuff that leads to a legacy.

Oh, and save your dollars and cents, this is a must attend!

Interesting...

Not expecting KBS to be involved but I like it.

Green golf shafts?

I will attempt no guess as I'm sure that JB and GG have something up their collective sleeves so epic that there is no way any of us would guess correctly.
Interesting and exciting times await us !

I will attempt no guess as I'm sure that JB and GG have something up their collective sleeves so epic that there is no way any of us would guess correctly.

Doesnt that take the fun out of it? :D

Love to make a legacy, love KBS shafts. Coincidence? I think not...

Man, can't wait to see what this event is all about. KBS being involved has me completely stumped

I have used KBS shafts in both of my Morgan Cups and in most of the events in between. Can't wait to see/hear whatever is next.

Amazeballs

Its as clear as day brother....#THPLegacy = Excellence

Well now that you put it that way....got it!

:banana:

Hmmm. Very interesting. Really liking KBS getting involved. Can't wait to hear more.

Love the tease, and really dig that KBS is getting involved.

BOOM!

Yep, That happened!

Interest Piqued? Yes indeedy!

Doesnt that take the fun out of it? :D

Well. . . . . . now that you mention it....Ok...a line of golf shafts strictly designed for and sold to THP members ? Nah....not cool enough.
You just love to tease us JB . . . . .and then please us.

Back