Vision Golf Ball Forum Review Thread

Congrats to the testers chosen! Can't wait to hear about them and perhaps see one in person.

I am looking forward to comparing these against my current golf balls to see how they shape up.

After checking out the site again I have high hopes for them

Can't wait to see which type I receive

WOW!!! I am so excited to have this opportunity to test theses balls, and provide feedback that may help guide this product line!

Can't wait to read everyones reviews on these balls!!!

Congratz guys and girls! I look forward to reading your reviews.

I looked up this ball and there´s supposed to be a retailer/importer in Sweden, but they´re obviously not ON the ball so to speak, as I´ve never seen it around in any shops.

Congrats to the testers.
Can't wait to read the reviews.

Looking forward to this! Thanks for selecting me and all the other testers as well.

Congratulations testers! I look forward to reading about a ball I had not previously heard about.

Congrats everyone! I love golf ball testings and can't wait to start reading some reviews. I'm sure TheChosen1 is waiting by the mailbox as we speak....

Congrats to all of the testers,it will be very interesting to read what you think of these.

Congrats fellow testers. Can't wait to see what these things do for my game. So exciting. Thank you THP and vision golf for the opportunity!

Congrats everyone! I love golf ball testings and can't wait to start reading some reviews. I'm sure TheChosen1 is waiting by the mailbox as we speak....

Chill dawg :D

Congrats to the testers, looking forward to the reviews...

Congrats to all the testers!
Looking forward to your reviews.

Smallville,

Maybe we can get together and play a round with our new balls.

That just doesn't sound right, haha.

But we'll see, my schedule is all over the place so I play when I can.

Congrats testers! Looking forward to your reviews!

Congrats guys, I am sure you will have some great feedback

Looking forward to this review, hope you guys will get to test the yellow balls. The one ball I had, had an extraordinary yellow colour which was extremely easy to in flight.

Congrats to all of the testers. I'm really intrigued by these and looking forward to all of your thoughts on these new golf balls.

Congrats to all the testers. Looking forward to your reviews on these.

Tap tap taparoo

congrats to the chosen ones. Im looking forward to your reviews.

Just got home to find out I've been selected to test the ball. Very excited. This will be my first testing and I can't wait!

Back