Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I could get down with that. He's my #2 unfortunately

He's my #2 as well. But I expected a little more production out of him.

Capt.dru had the Texan D on the bench to the tune of 26 points. Yay me? Haha

Conte got abused my Fred Jackson

Way to go Bengals. 2 sacks to wrap it up.

I am as well. We are really showing the league we are two teams to be scared of with our high scoring ways today. #shootout
21.5 point loss on my side by not leaving Smith in flex

I'm glad you have him I the bench this week.

Look at the production from that team that you and I both have on the bench.

I'm sure we'll both get some trade offers but I'm holding onto West.

we had a good matchup going until Steve Smith decided to find the fountain of youth.

At least it looks like my fantasy team is going to win

HAHAHAHA! Left Hopkins and Wheaton on the bench for the Lee gamble. Whopping 3.5 pts taken and 16/12 left. Boo.

I need to pray Boldin finds the end zone. Either way though, I think Thomas and Sanders crush my chances tonight.

Week 1, I hate it.

Did Charles get hurt or just suck today?!?

Its also par for the course that I finally get AD and he does very little. But, I know he will have his days, its sort of like Megatron last year.

No points for defensive touchdowns? I need all the help I can get.

HAHAHAHA! Left Hopkins and Wheaton on the bench for the Lee gamble. Whopping 3.5 pts taken and 16/12 left. Boo.

I need to pray Boldin finds the end zone. Either way though, I think Thomas and Sanders crush my chances tonight.

Week 1, I hate it.
DeAndre? Glad I decided to go with him

Uggh.....I just realized Joe Buck will be doing golf commentary at some point

Yes, there are points for defensive TD's.
ESPN is telling me Philly had a fumble return for a TD, but I don't see any points for that. Maybe I'm just missing something. I just see the Fumble Recovery and 17 PA for 6 points.

ESPN is telling me Philly had a fumble return for a TD, but I don't see any points for that. Maybe I'm just missing something. I just see the Fumble Recovery and 17 PA for 6 points.

Yea I have SF D but the TD hasn't been applied yet

ESPN still showing that Folk had 3 FG's when he only had two...the interns are clearly dropping the ball.

Looked at the scoring settings and it says Defensive TD for points - so yeah ESPN is just messing up it appears.

Give it time, it'll update/adjust. Sometimes it takes longer than others.

Maybe ESPN is still reviewing it :)

Really Jamal Charles 4 points? I'm glad I picked him #2. Also glad I sat Texans D (20 points) because really the chiefs gave up 26 points to the Titans??

I didn't watch any games because we were driving, but it seemed like KC played terribly.

Brees with a pick and nothing too exciting otherwise. He gave me 15, but Dalton on the bench had 16. I am really interested to see how Kapernick does.

I started kicking myself for starting Ingram over Hawkins, then he scored 2 TD's and I was SO glad I stuck with my gut.

EDIT: Kapernick TD, I guess that answers that question. Too bad it wasn't to Crabtree.

Really Jamal Charles 4 points? I'm glad I picked him #2. Also glad I sat Texans D (20 points) because really the chiefs gave up 26 points to the Titans??

I'm with you...wonder if he got hurt. That's nothing for him

Back