Week 1 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Indeed, I'm glad I did, holy hell they're on fire.

Watching the game it looks like JJ is all over the place. Clowney is out and you wouldn't know it

Love to see the contract hasn't slowed him down

Dammit Patterson. That is gonna kill me this week. Yeesh I really need some help, this one is gonna be close in the end.

Yet if I leave Hopkins in I'm fine. Barf.

For those following the Miami running back battle, it's pretty much over after 2.5 quarters: Knowshown Moreno is the lead back.

For those following the Miami running back battle, it's pretty much over after 2.5 quarters: Knowshown Moreno is the lead back.
Really wish I wouldn't have let him slip past me in the draft. Almost took him once and he was gone when it got back to me.

Damn Cameron and his shoulder too.

looks like my last draft pick his having himself a good day today. 2 TD's for Mr. Crowell
You expecting a chance of anything out of this guy this year? More than this week obviously. Genuine question

You expecting a chance of anything out of this guy this year? More than this week obviously. Genuine question

I think Crowell is for real. Was freshman of year at Georgia before bonehead decisions cost him his scholarship. Watching him in preseason he can really move and he's a load to bring down. With their offensive scheme he should do well

He was good at Georgia before off field trouble got him kicked off the team. He is a guy I had on my list for potential and was hoping he would fall to me late. The browns are going to be a big run team and I think he will have a nice roll with them. I did not think he'd be a guy that would have much impact until week 5 or so. Much like another guy on my roster.

Matty Ice playing WELL today. Putting up some big fantasy numbers.

Man week 1 is gonna be a close one for me.

Lots on the shoulders of Bush and Stafford tomorrow, which is slightly terrifying.

well having to sub Geno for Newton hasn't be a total disaster...

well having to sub Geno for Newton hasn't be a total disaster...

nope. 2 early turnovers, but he's played a good game.

I think Crowell is for real. Was freshman of year at Georgia before bonehead decisions cost him his scholarship. Watching him in preseason he can really move and he's a load to bring down. With their offensive scheme he should do well

He was good at Georgia before off field trouble got him kicked off the team. He is a guy I had on my list for potential and was hoping he would fall to me late. The browns are going to be a big run team and I think he will have a nice roll with them. I did not think he'd be a guy that would have much impact until week 5 or so. Much like another guy on my roster.
Thanks for the info

Projected to win by 15 now but also projected to get 50 points less than initial ESPN numb nuts. Haha

Why did I draft a back on a team that rotates 4? Stupid! Oh well. I just wish NE would stick with Ridley and be done with it.

Well I just swapped Cam for Geno...only solace is at least its not Bortles!

I swapped Cam for McCowan. Hope he is as good as he looked for Chicago late last year.

So glad I benched Smith after an 80 yd td for pierce

I'm glad you have him I the bench this week.

Look at the production from that team that you and I both have on the bench.

I'm sure we'll both get some trade offers but I'm holding onto West.

Why did I draft a back on a team that rotates 4? Stupid! Oh well. I just wish NE would stick with Ridley and be done with it.
I could get down with that. He's my #2 unfortunately

Mark Ingram comes through with two tds

I'm so happy I didn't go back to the Tom Brady well.

Back