Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Losing AP sucks....but some things are MUCH bigger than a football game.

My defense is killing me right now. They (the Raiders D) have -4, ugh!
I got -4 too, whoop whoop! That could be what ends up costing me.

Hahahahah @gates 3td. Figures the week I trade him away in one league and playing against him in THP. And Charles getting hurt with Knile Davis lighting it up on my tho bench lol

Well my team officially sucks... 4 of my starters have a combined score of 3.5 right now.

Any word on the extent of D Jackson's injury?

GG and Adwillingham are locked in a battle. She is projected at 97.5 and he is projected at 98.5. Both have guys still going and its going to be close.

GG and Adwillingham are locked in a battle. She is projected at 97.5 and he is projected at 98.5. Both have guys still going and its going to be close.

My match is like 55.5 to 53.5 right now. We each have someone still playing and one each tomorrow night. It is going to be closer than it needs to be

Any word on the extent of D Jackson's injury?

Redskins post game show said a severe bruise. But will reexamined tomorrow.

That's good news I guess. A dislocation would have been diagnosed right away.

But the Redskins are known for misinformation. Well at least under Shanny they were. Gruden appears to be different so far.

Holy haysoos. GG has 62.5 on the bench and still has Crabtree.
I think she made some errors on lineup...Stupid Vereen.

Holy haysoos. GG has 62.5 on the bench and still has Crabtree.
I think she made some errors on lineup...Stupid Vereen.

And even with all that it may still not matter/result in a loss unless Cutler goes crazy in SF tonight.

Denver-KC game was an ugly, sloppy game. Denver really tried to give it away with senseless penalties.

Thank god for Aaron Rodgers and the Pats defense! I got 0 production from Amendola or Latavius Murray

I've got a 10 point lead. Opponent has Robbie Gould tonight. Should be close.

Awww crap. Wish I knew this at the start of the day.
Didn't look like he was gonna play. Just heard it on ESPN Chicago radio. Might not be a smart move on his part, but this is already a huge game after blowing last week.

Didn't look like he was gonna play. Just heard it on ESPN Chicago radio. Might not be a smart move on his part, but this is already a huge game after blowing last week.

Yeah my team really sucked this week so I'm just looking to blame it on something. That Pat's D killed me.

Only scored 77 this week yet up 59 with my opponent only having 1 player left...

Well, 18 point bad this week...

Back