Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
League 3 going to end week 4 with only 1 team left undefeated, and then a log jam behind him at 3-1 / 2-2.

Looks like I’m going to get in another win while scoring less than 100 points, moving me to 3-1 on the season. Bye weeks coming up scare the hell out of me as I have almost no bench options at every position.
For a couple of hours yesterday it was looking like I was going to lose by 25 or more but somehow my team pulled off another win. I hope my team is scaring everyone away in L3, because my team is definitely scaring me; I can't believe I'm 4-0!

I kind of hope all my guys are out at once haha, I have zero healthy and serviceable RB/WR/TE replacements at the moment so I’d rather just know I’m losing that one week haha. The waiver wire is awful for RBs in our league so I’m screwed when it comes to trying to replace one of those.
Shoot me an offer if you're interested, maybe we can make a deal!

Barring a wild score adjustment we’re 4-0 on to Wk 5

League 2 Mark Ingram and Josh Gordon are on the block for a RB or a WR send me your trades

getting back to 2-2 feels nice and with Ingram struggling a bit, maybe Justice Hill starts getting more touches. Hilliard could make for a fun spot start here and there as well. And great to see Baker bounce back

Is anyone else having issues with ESPN mobile and browser platforms? It's incredibly frustrating. The app seems to only load half of the time I open it up, and the web browser on IE has almost zero functionality (doesn't show a "My Team" tab, does not allow me to add/drop players, does not let me propose trades).

I get it back to 2-2 in League 1, without getting much from Mahomes... whew !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having issues with ESPN mobile and browser platforms? It's incredibly frustrating. The app seems to only load half of the time I open it up, and the web browser on IE has almost zero functionality (doesn't show a "My Team" tab, does not allow me to add/drop players, does not let me propose trades).

I haven't had any issues today. I haven't been on a it a ton, but I am now and it seems fine on both the app and the browser.

Also, that stings for Connor owners, a poached TD from Samuels. Fun play though.

I haven't had any issues today. I haven't been on a it a ton, but I am now and it seems fine on both the app and the browser.

Also, that stings for Connor owners, a poached TD from Samuels. Fun play though.

Yeah... I’m the Conner owner in League 1

I have a feeling it might be an IE issue, gonna download chrome or Firefox and see if it works better on one of those.

Yeah... I’m the Conner owner in League 1

Sorry, I know that pain, it's not fun. Last week when the vikings handed the ball off to Theilen for a TD, I screamed so loud I scared the dog.

Also, the Steelers can stop getting sacks now, please and thank you.

Sorry, I know that pain, it's not fun. Last week when the vikings handed the ball off to Theilen for a TD, I screamed so loud I scared the dog.

Also, the Steelers can stop getting sacks now, please and thank you.

I have Samuel too... I wonder if the Steelers keep deploying this Wildcat look, does Samuel become worthy of flex consideration...?

I have Samuel too... I wonder if the Steelers keep deploying this Wildcat look, does Samuel become worthy of flex consideration...?

I think this is the first Steelers game I have watched for more than 5 minutes, has Samuels seen a decent amount of play?

I think this is the first Steelers game I have watched for more than 5 minutes, has Samuels seen a decent amount of play?

Only on 3rd downs, but I haven’t seen them use the Wildcat until tonight.

He has 14 touches tonight... Before tonight 7 touches total in the 1st 3 games...

That Steelers D is a good for fantasy owners tonight. 5 sacks already.

He has 14 touches tonight... Before tonight 7 touches total in the 1st 3 games...

Oh damn, that does make you think. BUT they are playing a terrible team.

Side note, let me say it again, can the Steelers PLEASE stop getting sacks. Please and thank you.

Side note, let me say it again, can the Steelers PLEASE stop getting sacks. Please and thank you.

Apparently manners mean nothing, I said please AND thank you. What more do you need? Stop the sacks!

I know that the Bengals are horrible, but 14 touches would be flex worthy, so it makes you think.

the web browser on IE has almost zero functionality (doesn't show a "My Team" tab, does not allow me to add/drop players, does not let me propose trades).
Make sure you're actually logged in. This has happened to me a couple times in Firefox.

ESPN's interface sucks.

Gonna lose by 3 pts. Picked up Panthers D but dumped them for Texans D. Yep, 4 pts difference. Overthinking things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back